Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey from the yanky town

Go down 
+4
mpks
ThePiedPiper
Union.Jack
Au_reefer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Hey from the yanky town Empty
PostSubject: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 am

Hey guy's, thought I'd say a quick g'day from Hollywood. Got lost today looking for the darn Hollywood sign.... go figure Maria's directions don't translate too well in yank Grin

Hey from the yanky town Dsc00010

Me on the left waving to yah all

when to universal studios yesterday and road the Bart Simpson ride Haha

This place is a blast, piss is so cheap that I can't remember anything. lol 1.75ltr Jimmy $20 "arrwsom" as they say here

Santa Monica beach today, when out on the pier and had a look see, sat on Forrest gump's seat for the photo
"my mom saids I'm special"

Off towards San Francisco tomorrow, Gay capital of California, so if I see some hot pants or chaps in your size lylow want me to grab them, hey Party!

better get going, need to get through this bottle before tomorrow..... why you ask????? cause I'm an Aussie and I fuckn well can....

see you all on the flip side
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 am

Mate I'm fucking jealous!

Have a wicked time mate more pics the better (just leave the fat bloke out of the next one Smile )
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:23 am

Evil.Clown wrote:
Mate I'm fucking jealous!

Have a wicked ime mate more pics the better (just leave the fat bloke out of the next one Smile )

exactly what i said to him this arvo!!!!!

hope you have a top time mate and still 3 weeks to go you lucky crunt!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Enjoy every minute, sounds great
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:58 pm

With alcohol so cheap its ashame to come back drunken
I'm sure Maria will let u know how good a time you had, and
I bags the pink hot pants, Lylow has them already. Grin
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:56 pm

and crackhore wants the double donger for when mr fisto comes to visit ( ass 2 ass) ....lol
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:51 am

lmao, cheek to ckeek lmao
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:33 am

To all you smart mouthed JKS: How. Rude.

To Shadow - have a great time ya old bastard. It was only last month you were dodging kimodo bloody dragons mate!

Enjoy the break. Post the pic of forrest gump's seat! Loved that movie.

My misses is dirty on you over the maria comment though. She is confidant that women give excellent directions, even if all the evidence is to the contrary .... Rolling Eyes

And forget zoomie. Send 'em my way - cause you can NEVER have too many short shorts Wink flower Dance
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:30 am

Would love to go to the states !!

So so jealous

Mate get yourself to a full Auto firing range, You need to fire the M4 M16 and M60 for real !!

enjoy bro !!
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 am

Well made it to San Francisco and I must say this place is awesome

Such a pictures city and amazingly clean. If you ever come to USA definitely come here, shits on LA hands down. Very rich in culture and the buildings are amazing. Did the Alcatraz tour today which was very interesting to say the least. Sorta place you'd want to send zummie when he's playing up.
Hey from the yanky town 20100810
I wish I had better pics but my camera is fucked and I'm going to go get another better one tomorrow. These cells are ~5" x 9" and they basically spent all but 1 hour every day in them.

The city it's self is very hilly, did the drive down like in the movie's but obviously not at the speed I would've like but fun anyhow. Did the crookedest [most winding] street in the world, Lombard Street.

I must say the driving here is so strange. driving on the wrong side of the road and highways everywhere. There's about 280m yanks in the usa and every one of them must drives a car every day. 8 lane double layer highways and fuckn cars everywhere. Fuel works out to about 70c a ltr and mate don't they waste it, every second car is a F350 or dodge pick up, the big fuckers

Well I must get back to the drinking lads and so see yah
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 am

good to see your enjoying your trip, but watch out for all the lylows, sorry i mean poofs in that city. and what the hell are you doing online when your on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey guy's I'm back

Man what a blast. You all have to give that a try. What a experience!!! I would suggest everyone to get over there and just see how the yanks live. Vegas, man that place is just mind blowing..

I've got heaps of vids and photo's so I'll bore you all latter when I get a chance to sort through it all.

Man so much shit to go through on this forum it's gunna take for ever
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:11 pm

but the question is....... how much did it cost???????? 20g's or so?????
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Glad to have ya back mate. Hasnt been the same with out your grumbley old voice in the background laughin' the hardest at all my stupid jokes. Razz

Sounds like you had a great time mate, really glad it was such a sucessful trip. Wanna seee the happy snaps. Make sure you double check everything you upload though. I dont want to be greeted with "white man bum" when I check this thread again ok? lmao
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the yanky town   Hey from the yanky town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey from the yanky town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: