Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

burning movies to dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
equip3d
FORUM USER

burning movies to dvd Empty
PostSubject: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 am

mostly avi, that i want to put on dvd for kids, but want to know whats the best free program that is easy to use and works well any ideas would help thanks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:51 am

I use nero some times to convert them to dvd and burn them, or i use winavi to convert the burn them with nero. You need to buy both *cough cough* pm me for info if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 pm

did download nero but as always full of bugs, and win avi on trial only does 30minutes max, may have to inbox you about purchase details. :0 but wanted to know if there are any decent programs that are actually free not just limited trials,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeh i got nero 10. Check you pm for no 30 min trial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 pm

cheers thanks, i found one earlier that was a legal torrent download that the generously hand out with free working serials its called any dvd converter pro, so far i love it its easy to use, and you can convert files in so many ways, for ipod dvd just about any mobile phone out there etc, ill keep using it and let you know th efinal verdict.

the antivirus i use has major issues when using bit torrent and there is a key gen attached, no matter what it wont ignore it even if i put it on a temp one hour shut down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Anydvd is the best decrypting software I have found over the years for backing up your dvd collection, nudge nudge.

Each time a tricky one comes out with great encryption anydvd cracks it.

only other one that worked the best is ripit4me.
that uses dvd decrypter and dvd shrink but it creates a psl file first then somehow manages to skip all protection but takes a while, much longer process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm

mpks... equiped is asking about a software to create a dvd. Grin

btw anydvd is the best for bluray movies too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timmy2times
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Timmy2times

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Convert X works great, used it before.

Used to use it years ago, worked pretty good then so should be even better now.

Equip3d, check out the torrent sites but dont forget to check out the comments left by other users, this is important.

Just in case someone puts a virus in there, happens quite a lot, then you see comments below where they say you got what you deserved for trying to use pirated software etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:43 pm

thanks mp yeah thats why i always us bt junkie the comments are usually honest on there,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 pm

miss torrentspy though, that was by far the best site until it was forced to close down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Yep, got all my episodes from there too.

Dont do it often though now except I go to TTrevolution for any episodes of sci-fi stuff.

Excellent site, 350meg in around 5 minutes, worth a look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:01 pm

eastbound and down funnyest tv series in history, cant wait till season 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave247
FORUM USER
Dave247

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:53 pm

For copying DVDs (especially with protection) I would recommenced DVDFab.
Instead of downloading avi's you can rent or borrow a DVD from somewhere and then use this program and you will end up with either another DVD or files.
It also shrinks it to fit on a normal DVD as most are dual layer these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Yeah, DVDFab the main movie files (no need for all the other guff on the DVD) to a spare hard disk and then use DVDShrink when i decide to catch up on the burning of the DVDs using Nero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:40 pm

I generally just buy the dual layer discs now and dont shrink too much anymore, that way I get full quality.

You can buy them for about $1 each now on ebay if you keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Normally fit the whole main movie on a single layer at 100% quality. had to split Avatar however. i hate all the forced intro crap on DVD's so like to get rid of that and just have the movies (and sometimes some missing scenes and outtakes ofcourse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: burning movies to dvd   burning movies to dvd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

burning movies to dvd
Page 1 of 1