HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

internets shits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 am

I'm stumped

I think me router is stuffed

Fuck me I sit down at the PC and within 5min I get connection drop out and I can't access any internuts. I try to log into the router....no go.. timed out. 15 min latter it logs back in and all is fine for a while until it all starts again

This goes on for a while until I get too pissed and leave. Come back hours latter same thing. And strangely too, it seems to be worse when it rains Worried

Bigbong is no help as I use a D-link router and it's ,oh must be your router talk to D-link sorry can't help. So fuck them I ordered a bigpond router yesterday and I swear if it still happens when I connect that up I will JHAD some c^nt

well when I get me new router I also get a T-Hub and T-Box so some new toys to play with , sorta make me feel happy and sad at the same time whatever

finished whining now You Know Who
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 am

Stop living in outer woomera.

Go somewhere where Telstra arent the only company that do this new fangled "Internet Service Providing" business.

Rolling Eyes Razz

Good luck old mate. Let us know how often you have to reboot the T-Box because its failed to recognise any channels Wink

c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 am

My d'link finally started doing that especially if it was hot. I put a fan on it and it ran better for a while but in the end I got a Billion router and everything was wonderful again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 am

There is a small chance that you might be able to fix it by flashing the firmware (very easy) and set the router from scratch. Whats the make and model?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equip3d
FORUM USER

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am

I also get a T-Hub and T-Box so some new toys to play with

WTF ARE THESE THINGS SEE ABOVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 am

had same problem with my bigpond router it was loosing the connection and restarting itself ............. it was getting hot and in the end it just stopped working so i go another one all good now Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:20 am

flashed the darn thing (firmware)till it didn't know what was going on

Yeh all the research I've done points to it getting hot and is in need of replacing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RollMop
FORUM USER
RollMop

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Au_reefer wrote:
flashed the darn thing (firmware)till it didn't know what was going on

Yeh all the research I've done points to it getting hot and is in need of replacing

Did you Blow it Up lmao lol

Last edited by RollMop on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cant afford Explosives LoL :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Fuckn Telstra

I ring them Friday and guess what.... order has errors please contact connections ,,, so I did.
Oh there's an error and your order hasn't been processed... Nice one noob how about a call to let me know you fuck!!! Support will contact you within 24 hours with a resolution... great another week without a new modem.

Contact them today to say no one has contacted me yet!! Oh 24 hours well that should have been 24-48 hours lmao Contact us tomorrow after 10 am You Know Who

At this rate I'll be back by Xmas..
Funny as I can play 2142 for hours no prob but as soon as I join BC2 I get network connections problems within 5 min of a game. I have UPnp (whatever) turned off but I can't access modem for some reason hence the need for a newy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:20 pm

if you can play 2142 then it must be a settings problem rather than a modem/router failure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

internets shits Empty
PostSubject: Re: internets shits   internets shits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

internets shits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: