Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hows it going?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockets_Man
FORUM USER

Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Hows it going?   Hows it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:28 am

well i just thought id drop by seein as i havent said hello in ages! Like lylow knew i seemed to be chewing thru video cards like they were going outta fashion a few months back! But im all good now running a gtx280, its hot! lol
Just read thru your scrims topic and once again we have the topic arise of whats the go with what to use n how to use em! lol Its gotta be one of the most talked of things when it comes to scrims lol. As much as i hate death via gustov i personally dont have to much issue with em. Or the m60 n 40ml for that matter, for me its snipers! F*$king snipers... piss me off but yer anyway gotta get together sometime again fellas n have a few rounds. Ill pm ya my no lylow so we can organise it sometime. Also a scrim sounds good cause i know that some of the KZE boys are keen for ladder matches but im suggesting a few friendly scrims 1st. I propose a squad death match, even if its 4 on 4, will still be heaps of fun. We should use our server cause its never used! lol Will see yas online im sure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kamakazeclan.com
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows it going?   Hows it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 am

Hey Rockets,

I was playing yesterday with Goaty on a random server, he love's that Svu!!

We registered for a Hardcore ladder here if you guys are interested. Don't think we could play in a Softcore ladder, it'd just be full of Teams of medics, and fu&*ing snipers lol Smile

In Memory of The 'Battlefield' Franchise 1942-2142
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows it going?   Hows it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Gday mate,

I got your PM. I replied and said to make a post to say hi to the boys - didnt realise you'd already beaten me to the punch. Hah!

Good to hear from you. Im sure we can organise a lan with a few of the Brisbane boys. Be good to catch up and have a few drinks mate.

Gustav's piss me off something terrible. At least the one shot snipers have been taken out thanks to the latest patch. Probably one of the few things I can say I really am happy about in it.

It might be good to have a scrim with the old Kaze's. Just a friendly muck up with the guys. No bets on the farm or the rolex up for grabs.

We'll talk about it again soon. Wink

Sponsored content

Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows it going?   Hows it going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: