Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 am

just thought id say hi to JKS since i play on your server and get kicked from time to time lol
anyway LMB were wondering if you guys were interested in org. a scrim at some stage???

just had a look at your forum its very similar to ours (you guys have a ban area lol) surprised im not in it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 am

Gday mate. Thanks for signing up to the forum - and also thanks for the offer.

Admin will have to discuss the possibility of a scrim and get back to you. For my mind, it sounds like a nice idea. Having a friendly match up against another clan.

We'll let you know the answer in a day or so.

As for the "time to time kicks" - last night it was me that kicked you. We try to keep things friendly on the servers and I felt the way you spoke to a brand new player who was only a few hours into his BC2 gaming experience wasn't in keeping with our expectations of players on the server. Especially when the newbie was just asking some questions.
I could have issued a warning, but so few people listen to admin, that actions speak a lot louder than words. It wasnt anything personal.

But thats neither here nor there. It was only a kick, and you were free to rejoin the server straight away - as you still are free to join anytime.

We'll let you know with a reply soon regarding a possible scrim match.

Thanks again,

- clan admin

Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:08 am

thats cool im not so much worried about the kick was jus getting frustrated at the newbie standing round doin SFA! i play to have fun and try to be good lol but not to sit in someone elses server for chit chat thats what the forums are for correct? anyway over and done with hope to hear back from ya soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 am

Gday mate.

Well admin have had a chat, and agree with me, that a scrim would be a good idea.

The only thing we'd have to agree on is mode, map and type.

We are a hardcore clan so that would be our choice of game type. As for rush / conquest and which map - we are more than happy to let you guys choose all that.

Are we going to restrict weapons in any way? Tier 1 or 2 for example? Nothing spoils a game faster than people spamming M60's and Gustav rockets at infantry. We would like to really have a challenge as a clan v clan. Not a contest of who can be the biggest goose with a Gustav hidden in a bush.

Anyway, thats our lot. We would be happy to have a scrim. Let us know if youre still keen.

Thanks,

lylow

Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm

sweet as ill sent you our mowhalk public voice details so we can chat to sort out the details if you like its jus easier

hard core = BIG YES

couple games on your server a couple on ours??

we can play a few different game modes RUSH?? CONQUEST?? SQUAD DM???-(depending on numbers)

well have to org a date and time (EST..)- im perth but LMB is australia wide

LMB should have at least 8 or so members involved at this stage but more when we have specific dates and times i will get back to you asap with mowhalk details all are welcome on our public voice sever we have a private ventrillo chat in game chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:46 am

I'm up for this. I'm not sure about having to lick your balls though, you obviously haven't heard of a “METMAP”. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am

METMAP??? ya lost me on that one

Our mohawk voice details

http://www.mohawkvoice.com/downloads.html

ill be on tonight at 8pm est if you are keen to come say hi and sort details if not let me know when your free
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:38 am

sounds awesome !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cadet_king
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cadet_king

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 am

Im up for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 am

Great your all welcome on our public voice server a few lmb will be on tonight if yous wanna chat about the scrim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 am

bahahah a METMAP is a online ball licking dick sucking device
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Mozzie32 wrote:
bahahah a METMAP is a online ball licking dick sucking device

hahaha it scares me how you know this maybe a scrim is the wrong idea hahhaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Thats just Mozz. He knows scary things.

As for the rest of us - we came on your mohawk server too late mate. No one around when we were in there.

We are looking at a weeknight, rather than a weekend. And we have a few members away for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Are you in a rush to get going?

We can field a side in the mean time if we must, but we would prefer to wait until all the members that want to be involved, can be involved.

The other question is one of numbers. You were saying approx 8. We should (depending upon finding the right night) be able to field between 8 - 12 players comfortably.

Get back to us whenever you like mate. Or organise another time to chat on the mohawk server.

Cheers.

ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:42 pm

and lick my balls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 pm

2 -3 weeks will be good for us hows a fri night sound maybe the 25th june???

sorry bout the mohawk misstiming ill stay on most week nights around 8pm est hopefully catch ya then.

mozzy bro you scare me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 am

Oh sorry man. I missed this thread.

25th of june. Or maybe the weekend after - 2nd July? Thats 3 weeks away.

I'll put the dates to the guys and we'll let you know.

Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 am

yep sounds good you decide a date time and rules that u guys want and well sort it the only wants we have are hard core and a few games on your server and a few on ours mixed maps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 am

How would we play Rush with only say 8v8?

We'd need more than that or the defenders would be under pressure from start to finish.

I would want the following rules.

No Rockets against infantry (inside a building or not) Use a grenade or 40mm to clear it or just go in after them.

No over use of the 40mm grenades. Bit hard to define over use I know but still no one likes a spammer Smile

No M-60 ( This has been banned from being used in a few pro scrims)

I'm sure I can think of some more I was actually thinking of maybe Tier 1 or Tier 2 weapons only?

In Memory of The 'Battlefield' Franchise 1942-2142
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:24 am

y no M60?? i think its a shit gun but??? not sure how were gonna go with 8v8 but i think thats as many members as LMB has in BF2

cheers for ur input on the rules i think LMB are pretty easy goin when it comes to weapons and stuff if JKS can make some rules in stone then i can put them forward to LMB

CHEERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Sorry about the length of time in getting back to you, we dont want to leave the scrim to short notice, but its not life or death to have it happen EXACTLY when we suggested it either, is it?

Maybe the 2nd of July, or another time that suits everyone - say the following friday (9th July) Im going to suggest 7pm or 8pm as a start time, as that can accommodate Eastern and Western gamers from both clans.

As for maps/modes - We would be happy to play any map. Conquest mode seems to suit better though. Its the game mode that has been the basis for clan scrims since the dawn of time.

We can try to have a Rush mode game as well - but as Evil.Clown said - the advantage when numbers are small, is always with the attackers.

Arica Harbour for Conquest seems to be fairly popular. And White Pass as well. These are just a couple of ideas.

Unfortunately I dont see any way that we could have a SQDM game unless it was 4 on 4. In which case we may as well do a Squad Rush mode. But I dont think down sizing our numbers is the aim of the game.

So really that leaves conquest as the main mode. One or two maps. Maybe a 3rd if your guys wanted another included. One turn per map as Russian, and one as American.

Thats between 4 - 6 full rounds depending on what you want. Maybe 90 mins - 2 hours total gaming time.

We can lessen that time of course by not having as many maps. Count up the tickets and confirm at the end of each map. Whoever has the most round wins is winner. Or if round wins are level ( 2 each for example ) then whoever has won their rounds with the most tickets still in hand is declared winner.

Thats all just basic rules from ladder matches, even if I describe it poorly.

As for rules / restrictions: Any weapons are alright with us. We could suggest Tier 1 & 2 weapons only ie: Only the AEK and XM8 for assualt, PKM and SAW for medics etc etc. Thats also just an old rule from the ladder matches of yester-year, but its only a suggestion and certainly not a necessity. Any and all weapons available are fine by us.

If I could just point out though:

*If you want the M60 to be in, we will be happy to allow it, as like you say - it is only a gun. But it was banned from the professional ladder scrims and tournaments which is why we mentioned it.

*No Gustav's on infantry. Thats a 100% definite for us. No Gustav spamming goose's. If you must use RPG's on infantry then we can bear it, although its not much of a show of skill.

*No over spamming of 40mm grenades - ie: players running around blind corners with their 40mm's already loaded up. Its a secondary weapon and we arent scrimming to see who is the best spammer.

*Vehicles: No restrictions on tanks or any other vehicle on the map. If it spawns in, then it can be used, stolen or destroyed.

Thats all I can think of. Let us know what you think, and I'lll have to confirm with all of my guys as well. Time wise does that suit all of you? Either this or next Friday night, 7 - 8 pm start time, for a max 2 hrs scrim length.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Things can get hectic here sometimes. Look forward to your response,

Cheers - Lylow

Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:49 am

hey sounds good im all for a fair and friendly scrim mainly for some fun ill post our public mow hawk detail so you guys can come chat and finalize the scrim details ill be on most nights around 8pm est

i dont like carl g noobs either

the dates you mention sound good ill pass them onto LMB and confirm with you guys asap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 am

Im just wondering as time moves on that even this friday might now be too short a notice. Its tuesday today and friday is only 3 more days away.

See how we go. Both teams will need to confirm dates/times and if we dont have everything 100% organised by thursday, then its all too rushed mate.

Im waiting on my members to confirm too, so this isnt a comment on you or yours.

Evil.Clown or myself will try and get on your mohowk tonight if you need to talk to us.

Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:31 am

LMB PUBLIC MOW HAWK SERVER DETAILS

ill speak to you guys tonight 8 pm est
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 am

Ok mate. I'll be on.

lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Hey mate. This post goes out to FullNutta:

How are you boys shaping for Friday night?

We are all organised and ready to go. We've got 8 members ready to play, with 3 or 4 others who would like to perhaps play 1 map, then let others play in their place on the second map.

Is this alright with you? If not we can work something out number wise.

I'd like to once again confirm both the time of 8:30 Eastern Time (6:30 WA) this Friday - and that it will be on your server.

Also we need to discuss the ticket count. Since we first organised this scrim, the patch has changed the options for conquest. And while it might be fun, 350 tickets for 8 guys per side, will make for some very long rounds.

I suggest 200 - 250 tickets maximum. But let us know your thoughts.

Thanks guys.

Sponsored content

SCRIM?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIM??   SCRIM?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCRIM??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: