Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldAussie
FORUM USER

Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way Empty
PostSubject: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 am

Cool New sniper Game coming (http://www.sniperghostwarrior.com/ )

Players in sniping situations must deal with conditions such as wind, fog and rain that will test even the most skilled of shooters. Additional features include multiplayer support, a slow-motion Bullet Cam Mode for viewing kills, an arsenal of explosive weaponry like Claymore mines and C4 explosives to defend your perimeter when and/if your position is discovered or to demolish enemy outposts, melee weapons like throwing knives for close, quiet kills and the additional ability to play as a hard-charging assault team member in up-close and personal firefights.

Key Game Features

* The most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever, right down to managing your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots.
* Enjoy a fully realistic ballistic system that accounts for bullet trajectory, including bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog and rain.
* Pull off the perfect headshot and watch your bullets strike the enemy with pinpoint accuracy in Bullet Cam Mode.
* Cooperate with your spotter for a better performance.
* An arsenal of explosive weaponry is at your disposal. Defend your perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish enemy outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives.
* Four types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov.
* A variety of mission types ranging from sniper vs. sniper elimination, real-time tactical assault and fixed machine gun combat.
* Built on the Chrome engine which immerses players in lush jungle and detailed industrial environments.
* Non-linear gameplay allows players to decide how they wish to approach a situation. Challenges may be completed in several different sequences, giving players the freedom to explore.
* Multiplayer mode option supporting up to 16 players.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior will be released for the PC on June 8th, no exact date for the Xbox 360 version has yet been announced, but is expected around mid June.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 am

any luck all the f$#kn snipping noobs will f%$k off from BFBC2

but that would be aiming a bit high I thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Au_reefer wrote:
any luck all the f$#kn snipping noobs will f%$k off from BFBC2

but that would be aiming a bit high I thing

Sniper ftw, just bloody ftw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mediamach.com
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:21 pm

I would like to contribute something positive
towards this thread but its about snipers.

get a life, grow some balls, and get off the hills and contribute
you @#$%ing noobs!

c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:51 pm

I would like to contribute my knife to the snipers spine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:54 pm

c44u2 wrote:

To bad it fails all the time -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldAussie
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:20 am

SNIPER. The cry rang out, SNIPER, take cover. Feared in real war and it seems feared in video games. It look's like some people don't like the gentle Kiss sent from afar with precision and accuracy. With that one shot he says hello and goodbye with out malice, he's just doing his highly skilled job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:47 am

Lucky wrote:
c44u2 wrote:

To bad it fails all the time -.-

Yeah, only works when it's 13 NOOBs on the hill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldAussie
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:12 am

Oh Run and Gun Oh Run and Gun its just like firing lots of bullets out your bum it requires not a lot of skill to spray lots of bullets out your bum Oh Run and Gun Oh Run and Gun that's not Fun lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:42 am

o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:47 am

So with this new sniping game how does the multiplay
work...

conquest? everyone on the hills and no-one capping flags?
rush?
deathmatch might work.

maybe we all sit back seeing who can hit cans at 1000 yards
and change the weather conditions for difficulty.

snipers do serve a purpose but if we all go sniper nothing gets done.

Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Shotgun Sniping! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:01 am

There is no skill at all to being a sniper in BC2 on HC, that’s why everyone does it. Vanilla does take some skill to get the headshot.

Lucky is the best I have seen at it, he actually does it properly. He gets into the right position to support the front line soldiers who are getting the job done. This takes skill, Lucky is the guy who has found all the great spots on the maps.

The amount of times I have moved forward to take a flag hoping that the 6 snipers behind me would cover my ass. But no, they are more interested in shooting the other sniper across the map to get more points.

What does take skill is to have a positive KDR while continually going in to take flags or M-coms. Do this while trying to avoid the 20 snipers trying to get the easy kill or fucktards with rocket launchers.

For me, snipers are fucking this game up at the moment. EA have taken away my greatest pleasure, “Stabbing them in the back of the fucking head”. If only, I could use the butt of my gun to skull fuck snipers, I would be so happy.

It’s becoming second nature for me now to go to the Wookie camp. It’s always good for 3 or 4 kills while they are squatting behind a bush or rock taking a dump.

Bully
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:28 am

Paul_Dai wrote:
There is no skill at all to being a sniper in BC2 on HC, that’s why everyone does it. Vanilla does take some skill to get the headshot.

Lucky is the best I have seen at it, he actually does it properly. He gets into the right position to support the front line soldiers who are getting the job done. This takes skill, Lucky is the guy who has found all the great spots on the maps.

The amount of times I have moved forward to take a flag hoping that the 6 snipers behind me would cover my ass. But no, they are more interested in shooting the other sniper across the map to get more points.

What does take skill is to have a positive KDR while continually going in to take flags or M-coms. Do this while trying to avoid the 20 snipers trying to get the easy kill or fucktards with rocket launchers.

For me, snipers are fucking this game up at the moment. EA have taken away my greatest pleasure, “Stabbing them in the back of the fucking head”. If only, I could use the butt of my gun to skull fuck snipers, I would be so happy.

It’s becoming second nature for me now to go to the Wookie camp. It’s always good for 3 or 4 kills while they are squatting behind a bush or rock taking a dump.

Bully

Awesome bullbar !!

must say one of the most satisfying part of BFBC2 is hunting snipers, as you just go looking in bushes or corner buildings and whalllla !!!! much like killing cockroaches !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:13 am

hey dont knock snipers its part of war just like the dicks that sit in armor all the time ....... why get blood on ur hands when u only have to get blood on a nice shiney bullet......... Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:47 am

cd4562 wrote:
must say one of the most satisfying part of BFBC2 is hunting snipers, as you just go looking in bushes or corner buildings and whalllla !!!! much like killing cockroaches !!!!!

Coz my knife is "made of soap like in a f%@#ing prison movie" (quote from Cr1TiKaL), I've started taking out these guys with other means - defib, engy drill, smoke grenade, etc - still satisfying, especially when you get defib or drill Headshot!
I must also say clearing the whole hill of snipers the other day with a mortar strike & getting 5 kills was fun too. Same with knocking sniper off top of hill with UAV.
Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way 97686044-3

Say - did you know it's possible to kill with the UAV smoke grenade???

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:05 am

The UAV never handles that well for me.
Can't say I've ever used smoke at all in the game yet from vehicles or assult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regats
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Regats

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:39 am

How do you fire smoke grenades from the UAV?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:26 pm

c44u2 wrote:
The UAV never handles that well for me.
Can't say I've ever used smoke at all in the game yet from vehicles or assult.

That's because you don't play on an xbox

Regats wrote:
How do you fire smoke grenades from the UAV?

Secondary weapon option.

In Memory of The 'Battlefield' Franchise 1942-2142
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldAussie
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way   Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who likes Sniping? New Game on its way
Page 1 of 1