HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geriatric
FORUM USER
geriatric

WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores Empty
PostSubject: WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores   WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 pm

I need a place to express my irration, I went to have a game tonight only to find there was a patch available, woo hoo! problems fixed yes?

I had no issues with the game till today and now I spend 2 or 3 minutes trying to respawn, I tried several different servers and its all the same....

nice work EA you really screwed the pooch on this one, if I had a hemorrhoid I would name it EA the lumpy protrudance on my anus that causes annoyance and discomfort to what should be a pleasurable experience....

venting complete, Its not easy being old have to complain all the time and shakeing my fist at teenagers as the ride there bicycles over my recently swept foot path....

WTF now? I will have to go to sleep or something? boring.... or worse go and have a game of 2142...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores   WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Rageeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores   WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:39 am

i also have respawn issues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores   WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF MFer some upgrade EA you sons of motherless whores
Page 1 of 1