Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Patch

Go down 
+10
ThePiedPiper
cranky
BULLBAR
sorrythathurt
mpks
drEmR
lylow
DyrtyDyk
Lucky
cadet_king
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cadet_king
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cadet_king

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:36 am

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:46 am

I like this one - stop those stats padders!
One account can no longer connect to the same server multiple times

Oh yes, Yes, YES
Kit/gadget loadout saved between sessions

Interesting...
o Punkbuster is required ON for ranked servers
o Ranked servers cannot be started with a password
o Autobalance message goes to text-chat instead of in the middle of the screen
o Added weapon balance tweaks to a number of weapons - we are eagerly awaiting feedback!

but this is my favourite
* MP - Added support for colour blind players
lmao (apologies if anybody is colour blind)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:24 am

DyrtyDyk wrote:

This is my favourite

Its ok - you typed that up all in yellow. So you wont have offended them, because none of them can read it. Razz

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 am

Rofl.
Back to top Go down
cadet_king
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cadet_king

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:33 am

OMG ITS PATCHING!!! *wets self*
Back to top Go down
drEmR
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Fairly pleased with the new patch, didn't notice a heck of a lot of tweaks in game and the gustav and m60 are still hella powerful. Got a "multiple kill" (4 enemies and a friendly) with one gustav. At least I THINK it was 4, ended up 415 points even with the teamkill...
Back to top Go down
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:37 pm

lylow wrote:
DyrtyDyk wrote:
This is my favourite

Its ok - you typed that up all in yellow. So you wont have offended them, because none of them can read it.

Who said that???? Who typed that????
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 pm

As requested by the community, here is the exhaustive all inclusive changelist of all balance updates made in the R10 Server update for PC.

Increased the base range of all Automatic and Semiautomatic weapons for more consistent close range combat.
Slightly increased the damage of Semiautomatic rifles over long range for more consistent damage output.

Increased the zoomed burst accuracy of LMGs and decreased LMG accuracy when moving to reduce LMG run and gun.
Decreased the base damage of the M60 and XM8 LMGs to bring them in line with the other LMG damage values.
Decreased the damage of the PKM over long range to balance it with other LMGs.
Increased the base damage of the Type88 LMG to balance it with other LMGs.

Slightly reduced the base damage of the M16 and G3 to balance the increased range.
Slightly increased the damage of the AEK971, F2000, AN94, and AUG over long range to balance them with other Assault Rifles.

Reduced the lethal blast range of the 40mm grenade and M2CG to highlight their role as a secondary weapon against infantry.
Slightly Reduced the max range of the 40mm shotgun to balance it with other shotguns.
Slightly increased the base damage of shotgun rounds and reduced their range to clarify ideal shotgun combat distance.

Reduced the base damage of the PP2000 to balance the increased range.
Increased the damage of the 9A91 over long range to balance its lower magazine size.

Increased the damage and range of the M9, M93 pistols to make them more desirable as a secondary weapon.
Increased the range of the MP443 pistol to make it more desirable as a secondary weapon.
Increased the damage of the MP412 over long range to balance its low rate of fire.
Slightly reduced the rate of fire of the M1911 pistol to balance it with other pistols.

Increased the repair and overheat speeds of the Power Tool. Now overheats sooner but repairs the same amount before overheating.
Increased the maximum number of Motion Sensors that can be carried from 2 to 3 and increased the speed which new sensors are acquired from ammo boxes.
Significantly increased the speed of the Tracer Dart projectile to make it more effective against airborne targets.
Increased the reload time of the Mortar Strike and reduced the damage it does to heavily armored vehicles.
Decreased the range of Bolt Action Sniper and Pump Shotgun Slug rounds when using Magnum Ammo for better Kit Balance, especially in Hardcore.
Slightly increased the Health of soldiers in Hardcore for better Kit Balance.

Increased the benefit from the Medkit Heal+ specialization to make it more desirable as a Specialization.
Decreased the benefit from Vehicle Reload Speed to balance it against other Vehicle Specializations.
Slightly decreased the benefit from accuracy specializations to balance the changes to range and accuracy tweaks.

Fixed a bug where the BMD3 would take extra damage to the front armor.
Reduced the explosive damage from Attack Helicopter cannons.
Increased the damage of AA guns against all targets. The AA gun should be much more effective against infantry on Port Valdez.

These changes will eventually make their way to the 360 and PS3 as we work with our partners Microsoft and Sony to continue to support BFBC2 on all platforms.

With <3, Demize99.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:04 am

Lucky wrote:
As requested by the community, here is the exhaustive all inclusive changelist of all balance updates made in the R10 Server update for PC.

Increased the base range of all Automatic and Semiautomatic weapons for more consistent close range combat.
Slightly increased the damage of Semiautomatic rifles over long range for more consistent damage output.

Increased the zoomed burst accuracy of LMGs and decreased LMG accuracy when moving to reduce LMG run and gun.
Decreased the base damage of the M60 and XM8 LMGs to bring them in line with the other LMG damage values.
Decreased the damage of the PKM over long range to balance it with other LMGs.
Increased the base damage of the Type88 LMG to balance it with other LMGs.

Slightly reduced the base damage of the M16 and G3 to balance the increased range.
Slightly increased the damage of the AEK971, F2000, AN94, and AUG over long range to balance them with other Assault Rifles.

Reduced the lethal blast range of the 40mm grenade and M2CG to highlight their role as a secondary weapon against infantry.
Slightly Reduced the max range of the 40mm shotgun to balance it with other shotguns.
Slightly increased the base damage of shotgun rounds and reduced their range to clarify ideal shotgun combat distance.

Reduced the base damage of the PP2000 to balance the increased range.
Increased the damage of the 9A91 over long range to balance its lower magazine size.

Increased the damage and range of the M9, M93 pistols to make them more desirable as a secondary weapon.
Increased the range of the MP443 pistol to make it more desirable as a secondary weapon.
Increased the damage of the MP412 over long range to balance its low rate of fire.
Slightly reduced the rate of fire of the M1911 pistol to balance it with other pistols.

Increased the repair and overheat speeds of the Power Tool. Now overheats sooner but repairs the same amount before overheating.
Increased the maximum number of Motion Sensors that can be carried from 2 to 3 and increased the speed which new sensors are acquired from ammo boxes.
Significantly increased the speed of the Tracer Dart projectile to make it more effective against airborne targets.
Increased the reload time of the Mortar Strike and reduced the damage it does to heavily armored vehicles.
Decreased the range of Bolt Action Sniper and Pump Shotgun Slug rounds when using Magnum Ammo for better Kit Balance, especially in Hardcore.
Slightly increased the Health of soldiers in Hardcore for better Kit Balance.

Increased the benefit from the Medkit Heal+ specialization to make it more desirable as a Specialization.
Decreased the benefit from Vehicle Reload Speed to balance it against other Vehicle Specializations.
Slightly decreased the benefit from accuracy specializations to balance the changes to range and accuracy tweaks.

Fixed a bug where the BMD3 would take extra damage to the front armor.
Reduced the explosive damage from Attack Helicopter cannons.
Increased the damage of AA guns against all targets. The AA gun should be much more effective against infantry on Port Valdez.

These changes will eventually make their way to the 360 and PS3 as we work with our partners Microsoft and Sony to continue to support BFBC2 on all platforms.

With <3, Demize99.

Thank the dear sweet lord. Razz
Back to top Go down
drEmR
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:08 am

FINALLY darted a chopper today. First time ever. The dart is now as fast as a Pilum (for you 2142 players out there) so basically point and click with very little lead. Game on!

Repair tool speed increase is a lifesaver. Can't tell you how many times I was killed tooling up. On that note it'll be a lot harder to dentist enemies now that they won't be easy targets for as long, but that's life.

Still reckon the M2GC and M60 need to be toned down but hey they never listen to us about the VSS in BF2 so why should they now?

The G3 is crap now. Was becoming my regular weapon as it had good power at distance but now it's just another gun.

MY FAVOURITE UPDATE is the addition of "region" in server browser. Now finding hardcore games in Oceania is a 10 second process. Kudos to that one.
Back to top Go down
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:29 am

Typical DICE/EA - they said that they weren't going to disclose the changes to weapons so that they could get 'unbiased feedback', then they list the changes in the changelog... bright sparks!

Anybody have difficulty with the 15 second spawn delay that was introduced? I only played one round last night, but had trouble spawning (big delay between pressing the button & anything happening).
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:38 am

hey just got the game cant wait to go on line just doing campane mode to get the skill level up , was wondering about the colour blind option . how does it work..... will let u no my soldiers name when i get online......
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 am

The Abakan just got even more power. I think I'm getting a hard on.....yes there it is. BULLBAR Barred up. WOOT!
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 am

the colour blind option changed the colours of the bases and your icons on the minimap.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 am

Paul_Dai wrote:
The Abakan just got even more power. I think I'm getting a hard on.....yes there it is. BULLBAR Barred up. WOOT!

Haha might have to whore it with you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm

If there's a whore involved, lucky wont be far behind. Wink

All the weapons I really love Ive levelled out to p-leet-inum. I'll have to get started on this akaban business me thinks. Grin

Last edited by lylow on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm

New Patch Untitl10 Tru
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:47 pm

lylow wrote:
If there's a whore involved, lucky wont be far behind. Wink

All the weapons I really love Ive levelled out to p-leet-inum. I'll have to get started on this akaban business me thinks. Grin

dont u mean plistnum?????
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:25 am

I'm trying to plistnum the Akaban so it should be fairly easy. Glad I got the M16 when i did Smile
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 am

my solders name is killaprincess look me up and add me as a buddy ....... its a very fast paced game got my ass shot to hell last night ............ have jokers got there own server yet ..... im new to bc2 and trying to find an aussie server is not easy anyone got ip addresses for aussie servers ?....... Rambo
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:03 am

there are 2 jks servers, i will add you. if you add enough of the clan members it is easy to join of one of them.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:15 am

Check the names in my sig mate. We have 2 Hardcore servers one is Conquest and the other is Rush
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 am

Hi Sorry, The server search is case sensitive type in *=JKS=* in capitals and you should find it. Looking forward to getting in game with you mate. Princess will be bitch slapping everyone in no time.

It is quite different to 2142 though. Every game goes at a very fast pace you have to keep moving or you get your ass shot off. Most important advice is to tap the mouse when firing, similar to the “Voss” 2142 this makes most of the guns much more accurate.
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 am

hey thanks guys i will do it when i get home from work ..... yes u have to keep moving found out that the hard way last nihgt ........ should be a good fun game once i get into it ... been playing 2142 to long not giving it up just a break for a day or 2 in between bc2 ......... ur banner there rock that has the bans on it .. r poeple hacking already its only ben out for a couple of months wtf....... Angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Patch   New Patch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Patch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: