Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

battle recorder

Go down 
+2
ThePiedPiper
sorrythathurt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 am

how can i use my battle recorder as a player not an admin as i would like to review some of the games i have played in the past ? have looked on the net 4 info but no real luck can this b done or must u have admin rights or own / lease a server? Thinking
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 am

admin rights / own a server
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:00 pm

If you have your own 2142 Hyperion server or have admin access you can get access to the BR files. If you lease a server off of GA then tuff luck you still can not get access to the BR files. If you are an Internode ADSL customer you should be able to get access to BR files for games played on an internode server. I used to get a mate to download them for me before I switched over to Internode as my provider.
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm

so all in all i cant veiw them at all .............that sux why is that Rambo
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

You need to download the BattleRecorder files from a server via ftp. As I said, you can get at them for Internode servers. GA do not let anyone at them. If they have active admins I'm not sure they get to see them either Wink
Back to top Go down
Nissmo
FORUM USER

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

c44u2 wrote:
You need to download the BattleRecorder files from a server via ftp. As I said, you can get at them for Internode servers. GA do not let anyone at them. If they have active admins I'm not sure they get to see them either Wink

If you are saying we don't get to see them well we do I have it set through my guy at GA, if admins don't ask then GA don't give but I asked and get them. Not for public view tho.
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Guess things have changed since I had anything to do with a server leased from GA. Or is it my memory???
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:30 am

SO HOW DO ALL THE VIDEOS ON THE NET GET ON THERE
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 am

There are two types of BF vids on YouPube. Real game play your perspective and recorded in game using FRAPS. Isn't that right KP and Stabby Smile

Or from using FRAPS with BR file replay so you can get the action from any angle and player perspective.

If you do not know what FRAPS is then google it and do some reading.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 am

Battle recorder records in 3rd person view, Fraps records in 1st person view(what you see on your screen)
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:52 am

c44u2 wrote:
There are two types of BF vids on YouPube. Real game play your perspective and recorded in game using FRAPS. Isn't that right KP and Stabby Smile
Good times...
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 pm

hmmmm yeah a few bottles of red and alot of fun!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

battle recorder Empty
PostSubject: Re: battle recorder   battle recorder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battle recorder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: