HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Optus do not want ADSL customers any more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

Optus do not want ADSL customers any more Empty
PostSubject: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Optus have decided that i can't have 1500kbps and dropped people down to 512 unless you pay another $27 a month. They charged me $50 for the speed down grade saying I requested it. Then they up the cost of my slower plan from around $50 to around $67.

WTF

An Internode I will go, an Internode I will go. A high ho a merry-o an Internode I will go

Guess I will not be online for a while, they also said I had gone over my CAP.

Hope you enjoy BC2 because I can't do jack right now.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm

thats why ive not bothered changing, i get FAST speed and i pay for FAST speed, if they try and up me, ill move elsewhere!, im strill paying more than others, but its reliable and FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:08 pm

I am with optus and on the fusion $99 plan which was out of contact last November.

Have not heard anything about mine changing.
Hope not, have been looking around but everyone is doing the 14gig off peak and 7gig on peak or crap like that.

Dont want to have to start looking, bah humbug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 pm

mpks if you stare at your avatar for more than a few seconds it makes you nautious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:29 pm

exetel 1500 is ok,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Optus finally realised I took my home phone away 12months ago from them when they jacked those prices up. So now I no longer qualify for the bundle I was on. So theprice goes up, speed drops, off peak download goes away, I max out my download quota and then drop even further back to 64kbps.
FUOptus. I'm going to Internode as soon as I move the wifes email address to gmail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:08 pm

I will change my avatar, it is making me dizzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Good luck C mate. Hope you get it sorted out nice and fast.

As for ISP's (not that its up for debate, if you're off to 'node) but - I LOVE TPG! They now have unlimited ADSL2+ for $50.00 a month.

Thats 50.00 bucks. As much content as you like, whenever you want. Fast as can be unless you have cable.

Im on an older plan - 80Gb (40 peak, 40 off peak) for $50.00 a month. I could change to the unlimited plan, but 1. I dont use the 80Gb ive got now - and 2. I'd have to go offline for 3 or 4 days while they switched me. And why would I do that?

But yeah. Its cheaper than most. Realiable as the sun (for the last 6 months anyway) and how can you beat unlimited downloads?

c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:23 am

I might do a compare of TPG and Node for some of the other add on stuff that I might look into down the track node phone etc. Thanks Lylow (no other options will now be considered and the judges decision is final) Judge says "Optus sucks"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:20 am

C4 also check out my mates at fortana.net as they seem to have some good deals and good service.im thinking about giving them a run for a while as they dont have lock in contracts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optus do not want ADSL customers any more   Optus do not want ADSL customers any more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optus do not want ADSL customers any more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: