Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gday JKS boys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tacres-spec
FORUM USER

Gday JKS boys Empty
PostSubject: Gday JKS boys   Gday JKS boys I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 am

Hey boys, just dropping in to say G'day and congratz on your 4th year. I finally have bf4 so I'll have to jump in for a game. ATM only a few of our guys play bf4 Sad. But we're playing a little AA4 and a shit ton of LoL and DAYZ. I'll drop by your ts sometime soon and catch up.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Gday JKS boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday JKS boys   Gday JKS boys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:46 am

Hey spec! Smile

Mate we've actually moved forums in the last 18 months or so. Now you can find us at

www.jokersgaming.net

I got this notification of a new thread on our old forums and thought I'd come check out who was contacting us, haha Smile

And you're more than welcome to jump on TS any time at all. BF4's a bit of pain in the ass at times, but its not completely horrible. lol!

Currently TS runs off a privilige system, where non-members cant actually access any of the channels in our TS server. So dont panic if you log on and it looks like no one is online. Someone should grab you and say gday fairly soon after joining.

PM me on the new forums though mate, and I can always pass on TS details or anything else - just in case we've changed our TS since you last joined (honestly cant remember whether you'd have the right details or not - you might already be set - or you might have our old details. Who knows?! Haha).

Good to say hi though mate. Hopefully talk with you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow

Gday JKS boys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: