Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witchdoc01's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchdoc01
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Witchdoc01's Application Empty
PostSubject: Witchdoc01's Application   Witchdoc01's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Witchdoc01 (BF3, BFBC2) / Witchdoc (BF2)

•Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game): Witchdoc01

•First Name : Jade

•Do you own a microphone? Yip

•Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: Nope

•Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: Ages ago - so long I can't remember (BF2 days)

•How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible) - In game (Lylow)

•Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? Nope (not very fond of cheaters)

•Which online games do you play? BF3, BFBC2, Magic the Gathering

•How often do you game online? As often as I can - at least a few hours a week (if not more) generally

•Favourite style of play? Team

•Favourite vehicle? Heli

•Can you take a joke? Where do I have to take it to?

•Reason that you want to join Jokers? Seem like alright blokes that squad up

•Do you agree to follow our clan rules? Yes (see below)

I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Witchdoc01's Application   Witchdoc01's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 am

Gday again mate.

I saw you were sending me messages on Battlelog last night. Sorry - I wasnt ignoring you - I just leave the browser open all the time, even when Im not using it. Pure lazyness. And I love it. Haha!

Thanks for filling out the application side of things. Only formalities, but it makes the whole process easier.

Jump online with us whenever you like mate, come on TS3 as well, and have a chat. We're all about having a yak and a laugh while we play, so the more we get to know you, and you can get to know us, then the quicker the whole application will go.

So far so good though Doc. I had a great time gaming with you the other night - your squad work is awesome. Always great to find a bloke who plays the objectives and pushes for the win.

Look forward to seeing you ingame mate!

Cheers,

Lylow - JKS Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Witchdoc01's Application   Witchdoc01's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 am

Hey Doc Smile

Good news mate, its been over a week now, and we're all really happy with how youre fitting in.

Its been excellent playing with you, and I'd like to thank you for sitting in on a number of scrims and practices over the last week.

Im sure you know where this is going by now - but to make it official:

Congratulations, and welcome to the clan! Smile Put your JKS tags on the next time you go gaming. I'll add you in to the members section of the forums here - it will give you access to all our private forums.

Well done mate, we'll see you on the field!

Cheers,

Lylow

Back to top Go down
Witchdoc01
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Witchdoc01's Application   Witchdoc01's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Nice! Thanks guys!

Looking forward to mixing it up with some "external" foes!

For upcoming activities / planned scrims etc.. etc... where is the best spot for putting the finger on the pulse?

Cheers!
Doc
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Witchdoc01's Application   Witchdoc01's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Check out our members only scrim section here:

http://www.jokersbattlefield.com/f20-clan-scrims

And while youre at it, have a look through all our members stuff in the Jokers Corner

http://www.jokersbattlefield.com/c3-jokers-corner

Lots a garbage and laughs, just jump in the deep end mate. Smile (You should see a welcome thread in there somewhere too!)
Back to top Go down
Witchdoc01
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Witchdoc01's Application   Witchdoc01's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Cool thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchdoc01's Application   Witchdoc01's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witchdoc01's Application
Page 1 of 1