Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Papercutss application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
papercutss
FORUM USER

Papercutss application Empty
PostSubject: Papercutss application   Papercutss application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 pm

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) :BF3= papercutss BC2= Papercutz

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game):papercutss

·First Name :Matthew

·Do you own a microphone? true

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: Nope, lone wolfing at the moment.

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: ahhh where to begin... BF2 masskillers/ruthless killers, BC2 Durka Durka/Armed Assassins BF3 Armed Assassins

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible)i think i remember playing on jokers bf2 server back in the day.. dunno if that is this clan or not.. have played with and against JKS since our BC2 connections.. good memories. Mooshoo Gaddo and livewildcard came to Aa from JKS so i know jks well.

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? Never have, Never will.

·Which online games do you play? i play tonnes of games. 2 many to mention. always up for new online games to play with friends and clanmates. i have purchased ghost recon if anyone else is going to get that as well..ahh my steam list is massive, so many games so little time..

·How often do you game online? it depends on how busy my job and girlfriend are keeping me but i would guess 10-20 hours a week prob closer to 10 atm.

·Favourite style of play? team player with bouts of aggressive tactical play. I like to find the enemies weak points and attack where least expected.

·Favourite vehicle? don't vehicle much at all. I am pure infantry!

·Can you take a joke? take it where? Rolling Eyes

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? always respected the skill of the jokers clan. Moo is a friend and he recommends you highly. I am looking for close teamwork and scrimming but i'm also not keen to take it as serious as some people in my previous clans dictated. I have many commitment outside of gaming and am looking for a relaxed but professional environment.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Papercutss application   Papercutss application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Gday papercutz.

I know the name well from the BC2 days, and Ive probably talked with you in Aa TS at one point or another over the last 18 months. Thanks for whacking in an application mate, and for filling it out in full.

The application is about the most structured thing we've got here at JKS and taking the time to run through it all properly is always highly appreciated by the twits that created it *COUGH* me *COUGH* Hahaha.

Cheers. If Mooshoo hasnt already passed on our TS3 details, I'll PM them through to you in the next few minutes.

We fully understand having a life away from gaming, and are always willing to work in with our guys wherever possible. Scrimming or just pub gaming, we try and give our members a mix of whichever they like. By the info in your app, Im sure we'll all get on just fine mate.

Jump in TS with us any time that suits and we'll take it from there. Smile

Thanks again, and good luck with the application.

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
papercutss
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Papercutss application   Papercutss application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 pm

cool will jump in ts prob 2 morra. thanks lylow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papercutss application   Papercutss application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Papercutss application
Page 1 of 1