Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FKN TELSTRA

Go down 
+3
Union.Jack
livewildcard
Mephisto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:24 am

Just got an ACCOUNT OVERDUE notice from TELSTRA.

When i first requested my phone and internet bundle they connected the phone within 4 days ..TOPS you would think ..RIGHT ?

WRONG

it took 3 1/2 weeks to get my internet connected. Try being in a house with 3 ppl who are dependant on the internet 2 of those people need the internet for uni !!!

So i spent $250 on wireless usb stinks and $120 on recharges, and a total of roughly 9 hrs on the phone to telstra trying to get my internet connection pushed through i was credited 2 months free internet and $130+ $79 for my troubles.

Which is Still no fix for the problems.

After massive dramas getting getting my home phone and internet connected
Only been with TELSTRA 2 months. We were only expecting to get a tiny bill if any as with the credits we had on the account.

WRONG AGAIN

I have been charged $309 for the "professional" internet connection where some old guy rocked up to install it didn't know what to do i told him " you can just go i will work it out" ended up having to wire it up drilling trough walls and setting up the modem myself and installing a cable modem is a bit different to your normal broadband and ADSL modems.

i called up TELSTRA last night spent another 2 hrs on the phone and thought i got the problem resolved as i presented the evidence that i had been charged in error and my internet connection was not fee was not agreed.

Cool i went to sleep and received a nice call just now from TELSTRA asking for a payment !!!

PFFFT

You would think TELSTRA would have their shit together but obviously NOT!!!

ALSO TELSTRA If you bots read this my number is 0433564361 !!!
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 am

Jump on their facebook and twitter pages and give them a slagging they get onto things quick smart there otherwise people jump on and give them a bad name its the easiest way to get stuff resolved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:15 am

cool thanks
live
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 am

Also when you ring them tell them you are recording the conversation as advised by your legal representative. You have to speak very calmly without swearing and ask for the persons id. Then they will put you through to a manager that can actually help you. The moment you abuse them then hit the "run around" button and will just palm you off to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 am

Demand for a account manager to manage your account

I had 6 months of this type of shit but i eventualy got it sorted
Back to top Go down
noncombat
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:02 am

the robot that puts you on hold also detects swearing
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:32 am

Fuck sake. Meph ya poor cunt. Hope it gets resolved.

Im so glad to be back on normal internet. Couldnt hack that USB shit for too much longer!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Ah so thats how you downloaded the fan pack Lylow! I was woundering about that!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Meph. Truth is. 90% of them employ most of their staff in India, and even the installers obviously came to the country on a floating door. And its no wonder they got a bunch of headless gooks running the lot of them!

You just cant win em all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FKN TELSTRA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FKN TELSTRA    FKN TELSTRA  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FKN TELSTRA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: