Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN

Go down 
+5
chookstrangler
Hairymofo
lylow
Camakarzie
ThePiedPiper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 pm

looks like they pulled the plug! boooooooooo they could have done a demo like 2142 where the servers kept running so much longer even after release (YES I KNOW THIS IS A BETA)! i was playing the demo after Dr Nick put me onto it and this was a good few weeks or months after the release, i guess they will do this but now a week until release....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ive got next friday off, so its gunna be a big weekend, except for the cranky mrs!
Back to top Go down
Camakarzie
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:29 pm

just shout ya mrs a weekend away to get pampered im sure she wont mind
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Bugger, KP's right. "Failed to connect to EA online". Goodbye beta. Cry

Well that was great while it lasted. Im drooling over the new maps. Had a good look at them the other day.

Only a week to go! Did I mention JKS is recruiting decent good team players for BC2????

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 am

I played right to the last moment...

Certainly looking forward to next friday morning when the disk arrives as I too have the day off Grin

Going to have to hammer in to it and unlock some goodies as quickly as possible too.

At least we have had a chance to get used to it and aren't going to spend the 1st few days screwing things up when it arrives.

And the friends list should work. I may even buy a mic yet due to the lack of com rose.
Back to top Go down
chookstrangler
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
chookstrangler

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:03 am

Seen these!

Back to top Go down
chookstrangler
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
chookstrangler

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
Camakarzie
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 am

didnt get to play the beta but watching those vids i wish i had, come on 2nd of march!!
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:47 am

Hairymofo wrote:

And the friends list should work. I may even buy a mic yet due to the lack of com rose.

yes you should, them maybe you can actually hear us talking to you Smile
Back to top Go down
chookstrangler
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
chookstrangler

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 am

"What we know about it scares the shit out of us. What we don't know scares us a lot fucking more!"

Classic line! Is thatr original or from a movie or something?
When did shit and fuck become acceptable in advertising? Not complaining, just surprised. The setting and the way it is said is not offensive at all.

How are some of these server mods with delicate sensitivities going to ban people for bad language when its all over the game?
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 am

Heh, poor old WCK won't be able to play. They're so totally puritan.
I'm still banned there on every server for using the name hairymofo even though i apologised and offered to use a different name.

On another note, I am struggling to get back into 2142.

That month on bc2 rush has me hooked. The action is so fast and furious.
The graphics are reasonable, sounds bloody good. I want more, now!

Friday mrning next week, 7 am, MA's store delivers (5am to you east coast aussies) and i will load and play till i fall asleep at the k/board. Then my son will shove me out of the way and take over.
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 am

You were abit rusty with the defib tonite....

zoomie knife = 4
Mofo defib = 0

Stay rusty, works well for me Smile

bf2 ftw
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:35 am

A touch rusty though quite a few got the shock.

I'm finding it really hard to get back into now though.

I want a 2143! with updated sounds, engine, gfx with more players and furious action.

We don't need a BF3 Dice....
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Second that Here\'s Cheers
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 am

2143 sounds great, maybe add a third titan affraid

Three teams of 10 against each other would spice things up.
Back to top Go down
Camakarzie
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:47 pm

or each team has 2 titains and the commander decides which silos fire at which ones. That would make it interesting
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:58 am

or what about 256 players per map(like mag for ps3, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAG_%28video_game%29) titan 10 times the size with 10 consoles and 2 reactors. what about a speeder bike like return of the jedi.
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am

lmao

now ya talk'n

aslong as the dead bodies dont vanish. It would be great crawling over
a pile of 50 corpses blocking the entrance to the core.
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:01 pm

PC version would be something im sure alot of us would be interested in!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Camakarzie
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 am

just imagine the coding that would be needed to make that stuff happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN   Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booooooooooooooo! BETA SHUT DOWN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: