Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravaged Forums and Feedback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Ravaged Forums and Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Ravaged Forums and Feedback   Ravaged Forums and Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:38 am

Ravaged is the first game ever created by the new, fully independent game developer company 2Dawn.

"Fully independent" means that 2Dawn doesnt have the backing (or the pressure) of a publishing company behind them. Imagine DICE without EA for BF3. Or Infinity Ward without Activision for CoD.
  • No big, greedy multi-national conglomerate behind them telling them what to do!
  • No pressure to release a game when its only 3/4 finished!
  • No massive day 1 update to fix all the stuff that was broken when the game got pressed onto DVD ROM.
  • The game dev's choose EVERYTHING that goes into the final version of the game.

And best of all, 2Dawn have chosen to make Ravaged as a PC ONLY FPS game. Can you remember the last PC only shooter that was massive? I'll give you a hint: It was set 130 years in the future, had giant titans in the sky, 2 legged mech walkers on the ground and lylow with a shotgun. (Kinda like that movie "hobo with a shotgun" only fatter) Razz

Thats right - BF2142 was the last great FPS made purely for the PC. And now following in those traditions 2Dawn is developing a new FPS that will combine fun, guns, vehicles, choppers and all the things that made BF2142 great.

I'd encourage EVERY *=JKS=* member of our forums, EVERY friend of our forums that was a fan of 2142, and any random that wants a new better FPS than BattleFAIL 3 to sign up to the 2Dawn forums and get acquainted with the game.

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow

Ravaged Forums and Feedback
Page 1 of 1