Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prelker app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prelker
JOKERS GUILD MEMBER

Prelker app Empty
PostSubject: Prelker app   Prelker app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 am

·First Name : lochie

·Do you own a microphone? yes

·Are you currently in a Guild? *If so which one(s)*: No

·Have you been in any other Guilds before *If so which one(s)*: Yes on my BH but I don't remember the guild name

·What class and advanced classes do you wish to use in the Jokers guild? Sith inquisitor/ Sith sorcerer

·Favourite style of play *PVE/PVP*? I like both but PVE preferred

·Favourite Class? Sith sorcerer/ healer

·How much MMO experience do you have (none?/months?/years?) I have played WOW for about 3months

·How did you hear about the Jokers Guild? (please be as specific as possible) Doing boarding party noncombat asked if I would like to join the guild as Jokers needed more healers.

·How often do you game online? everyday after school and all day Saturday and Sunday

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? For Xbox and Nintendo DS

·Which other online games do you play? Starcraft 2, WOW, LOL, Xbox

·Do you know anyone in the jokers guild? (eg: Friend, Family) no

·Can you take a joke? yes

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? I am looking for a guild that is friendly and welcoming and wanting to do things

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? yes

I also have a lvl 50 BH that i am transferring and working on a juggernaut

Last edited by Prelker on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : miss spelling)
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

Prelker app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelker app   Prelker app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 am

Thanks for the app mate ... just remember our discussion we had on TS and we will keep you updated !

cheers
Meph
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Prelker app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelker app   Prelker app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:32 am

Also mate, can I just get you to quickly check the rules thread here, specifically the section for recruits to the guild.

The is one thing you missed in your app that we'd like you to edit and fix up.

And as I was saying to you over my dodgy internet (apologies for the mic cutting in and out) - you may have a slightly longer recruitment period with a few different circumstances, but we wont treat you any differently than anyone else once membership has been approved.

And dont forget: the trial period is as much about you getting to know and like us, as it is about us getting to know you. Dont get stressed by us all talking too much or swearing our heads off. Just jump in, have a chat and be yourself.

Thanks for the application, and good luck! Smile

- Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Visage
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Visage

Prelker app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelker app   Prelker app I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:05 am

Hey Prelker.

Just letting you know we are bumping you up to full member status.

Your efforts and maturity have stood out, along with your perfect attendance record Razz

We will get one of the guys to make you a member in game, but for now thanks for all your hard work Smile

Vis
Back to top Go down
noncombat
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Prelker app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelker app   Prelker app I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:26 am

GRATZ PRELKER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prelker app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelker app   Prelker app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prelker app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Star Wars: The Old Republic :: Applications-
Jump to: