Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get satisfaction.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Get satisfaction.com Empty
PostSubject: Get satisfaction.com   Get satisfaction.com I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 am

Was on the bf3 forum field last night and noticed dice had released a campaign to do with community feedback and I clicked onto this link that bought me to www.getsatisfaction.com or some shit. Anyways, I knew this was bullshit and posted a thread on the forum field called getsatisfaction? I undermined it by saying get fucked and stop pretending you genuinely care because all you care about is your money...

Now what's funny is that they were hurt so bad by how close I got to their reality that they censored my posts and all other posts in threads I had previously commented on about dice not caring show up as censored.

So now we know what dice doesn't like is the truth on their forums being openly discussed. I got blocked from posting for 24h but come 10:56 tonight I'm gonna spam them with everything they sensored in one thread and see how long it lasts Grin
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Get satisfaction.com   Get satisfaction.com I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 am

Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Get satisfaction.com   Get satisfaction.com I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 am

I don't know why you even bother Spleen. I stopped giving a shit about Battlefield a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Get satisfaction.com   Get satisfaction.com I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:49 am

I know I just have so much spare time on my hands and destroying people in arguements of bf3 over the forum field is such fun Grin
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: Get satisfaction.com   Get satisfaction.com I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:55 pm

dude im in full support of your cause BUT.............there is no point like jack said they really dont give a toss about pc or pc gamers fuck them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get satisfaction.com   Get satisfaction.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get satisfaction.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: