Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sasumk's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sasumk
FORUM USER

sasumk's application Empty
PostSubject: sasumk's application   sasumk's application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 am

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : sasumk

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game): sasumk

·First Name : Sasu

·Do you own a microphone? yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: In SD currently but it is only me and a couple of friends. The same badger was in.

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: No

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible) Badger told me about JKS, when I told him i was thinking about joining a clan/ platoon

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? No

·Which online games do you play? Battlefield 3, League of legends, Company of heroes

·How often do you game online? A couple of hours a day

·Favourite style of play? I like playing in a good squad moving up a map and doing the objectives on the way

·Favourite vehicle? Jet, although I am not the greatest flyer

·Can you take a joke? Yes

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Badger said that the guys in the jokers are a good community, and that is what I am looking for to be part of a good group of players

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? Yes
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: sasumk's application   sasumk's application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:43 am

Hey mate thanks for the app, hate to be a pain but can you please check our Clan rules again.

Pay particular attention to the applicants section.

Lylow is a stickler for this kind of stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
sasumk
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: sasumk's application   sasumk's application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 am

Oops my bad, thanks for that Very Happy I had looked at bf3 specific

I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: sasumk's application   sasumk's application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 am

Bubba wrote:
Lylow is a stickler for this kind of stuff Wink
Oh yeah, thats the way - jump on the "its lylow with the problem!" bandwagon. You watch yourself bubba Suspect Beaten Up

Hahaha Razz

Sasa, in all seriousness - thanks for putting in the application mate. If you're mad enough to be mates with Spleen, then you should be just about crazy enough to become one of our next JKS clan members.

I know youve already got the TS3 details, so no headaches there. Just keep joining in, game with us when you're online and we'll see how it all goes. Usually 1 to 2 weeks trial period, and then we'll have an answer for you mate.

In the mean time, good luck with the app..... and yes, thank you for filling everything out properly. Bubba (who might be about to get smacked) is probably right. I love to see these things filled out properly. Hahaha.

Cheers mate and as I said - good luck with your application.

- Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sasumk's application   sasumk's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sasumk's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: