Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread

Go down 
+2
Union.Jack
Hairymofo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread Empty
PostSubject: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 am

Just thought we could share our lolz and crazy moments in the beta

Last night on the rush into the dock area, gunning in the tank, hit the apache as it took off and came straight at as. I bail as the tank blows and pop a 40mm nade into its guts and whammo, 2 kills and flaming wreckage.

And of course the 2 nubs knifed through the corrugated iron...
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:28 am

I threw a grenade by accident and killed 3 people Smile I've been sniped out of the pilot seat of the Blackhawk, Metmap got shot out of the pilot seat of the Apache and Mephisto and I went 22 -0 in the Bradley.

Oh and i ran up into the uncap and stabbed a couple of camping snipers before I got killed.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Rock_N_Rolla wrote:
Oh and i ran up into the uncap and stabbed a couple of camping snipers before I got killed.
You mean as the "out of bounds" countdown to suicide is going on?

EPIC WIN! lol Ahh man thats brilliant. Thats Tops!

And 'nading the chopper - thats a good'n too!

Best Ive pulled is accidentally being left behind at an over run portion of the map (I was AFK while on the defence) and then sitting down to my PC and knifing 4 snipers who were only one level above me, and oblivious to me the entire time that I was AFK.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:25 pm

my epic moments are unfortuneatly linked to epic fails LOL

This is agame were you need team work !!!
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 am

in a round i sniped a gunner from a blackhawk, mortored the blackhawk from the sky and uav'd an apatche on takeoff
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 am

i got a 30 kill streak in the gunship the other day!!!!!!! the pilot actually knew how to fly for a change!
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 pm

I've had some great times on this beta.

Definately enjoy 2 kits more than the rest, that being the xm8 with nade laucher/extra ammo vest for serious spamming and the recon kit with std bolt rifle/4x scope and either mortor or c4. I am doing some damned fine snap shooting and real pistol damage(pistols are shit hot in beta) and still end up on/near top most games. Not really sniping as such, more rifleman Grin
A bit like old CoD UO rifling as the 4x scope doesn't really magnify much imo.

Most of the time in "normal" servers due to them actually being populated a lot more but when in hardcore, just wasting with that rifle.

It will be interesting to see how the other unlocks alter the kit u have used most during beta.
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm

I also lament the loss of the comm rose.

How many times people dont revive or lay ammo down is damned frustrating but when someone does it, theres no ez "thank you/cheers".
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:40 pm

I'll second that mate. The exact same two kits for me. XMB prototype with nade launcher, but with red dot, not extra ammo.

And that Standard m24 sniper rifle on hardcore, with the 4x scope. Oh man! Its lethal! C4 for tanks, or mortar for buildings or camping vehicles and infantry. Its a winner everytime.

Real pity we cant thank or say sorry for things, without typing it over global. And Im never really certain that I actually AM asking for supplies or health - i dont always hear myself say it, so im not certain ive held Q when im right over the medic or assualt player.

I had a great round tonight - 13,000 points in one round. As a defender, in the last base, I jumped in the blackhawk but didnt move it. I let them come to me and attack the last M-COM station, and sitting in F3 - when they were close, I opened up. Fortunately, no tanks came with them, and I mowed down about 10 seperate guys before one engineer got wise. LMAO.

I hope we at least get something better from the proper game. Some way of having chat logs, and messages of things spotted. Not just words up, then words forever disappeared off the screen. Alot of little things - but over all, its a great game.

Here's looking forward to March! See you online!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Engineer with the Thompson and RPG or Gustav I love sniping with it!

Or

Assault with Thompson and C4

Or

Medic with Thompson and extra medic kit or extra grenades

Yes I like the Thompson!!

The xm8 is a nice gun but I can see it easily becoming the Voss of Bc2 so I try not to use it that much.
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 pm

got my 100 sniper head shot kills badge last night. it will be great to play more than 1 map aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread   Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your epic BC2 Beta moments thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: