Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-M1C-s app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 am

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) :-M1C-, tony montana

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game):-M1C-

·First Name :michael

·Do you own a microphone? Yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*:No clan but play and speak to alot of other clans like uws, Fns, LMB and u noobs
·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: LMB, LR,and L2R dont hold that against me lol

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible) from 2142 but u probably dont remember me but mainly bc2

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? NO!

·Which online games do you play? BF3, BF2, BF2142, BFV, farcry 1&2 and hopefully 3 soon

·How often do you game online? Daily

·Favourite style of play? team player which i have missed heaps since leaving LMB

·Favourite vehicle? not too fussed i like to travel on foot in game but in real life im a muscle car

·Can you take a joke? yes

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? just want to hang out and have a good time with a good bunch of fellas that ive played with for ages but finally got around to aplying to this clan

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? YES

"I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: Re: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:05 am

Hey MIC,

Nice app (about time too!)

You have our ts details don't you? Jump in and play with us for a while and the admins will have a chat about it. Gotta go through the correct application process.

'Jack
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: Re: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Bout time mate Wink

Good to have you on TS Raging with us.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: Re: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:23 am

Hey Micky!

I told ya to whack that application in when you posted on the forums last time!!! Glad to see that you want to give Fullnutta some grief on our forums here, in more than just the public sectors.

Ive put you into our recruits section on the forum here, so make sure you jump on TS when you can and we'll get stuck into the application process.

Remember to be as active as you can, and to jump on TS with us every time you go gaming. It'll make the whole thing that much quicker and we can look at making a full member out of you! (That should annoy luke pretty good, right? Lol!)

Catch ya up sometime soon mate,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: Re: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

lol thanks for the warm welcome guys, and i know iv taken my sweet time but looking forward to wearing the jokers tags Smile

hope u dont mind but i will only be on ts after 9 perth time if im playing cause we just had a baby and i dont want to wake her haha but im on everynight basicly so ill speak to u all soon

cheers mic
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: Re: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:42 pm

No worries mate.

Zoomie is on the late shift around here most nights. 11pm Eastern time, through to as late as 2 or 3am shouldnt bother him if youre up and about.

Im sure your application will go fine. Good luck just the same! Wink

Good on ya champ,

Lyl's
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: Re: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 am

Well after a successful couple of weeks on the recruits band wagon, the admins have gotten together and have decided that you suck.

But that just means that youre in the right place....

So welcome aboard mate! Hahaha. Razz

Congratulations MIC. We'll talk you through adding the JKS tags to your soldier, and be sure to check out the members section of the forums too!

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: Re: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 am

Lol thanks guys tags are sorted look forward to playing as a clan again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-M1C-s app Empty
PostSubject: Re: -M1C-s app   -M1C-s app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-M1C-s app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: