Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

next expansion pack?

Go down 
+3
Union.Jack
jayssti
Spleen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

next expansion pack? Empty
PostSubject: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:05 pm

we have all been expecting announcements in February and we all know things can leak out a few days beforehand, but this news of All American Maps is bullshit or not? what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 am

new anti hack stuff, pull the other one. wounder what the dlc's are going to cost over the next 2 years?
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:56 am

I'd just like to see an anti-cheat program that actually works.
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:54 pm

I want to see the next youtube "kill dice employees hack video" after they
release the new "anti-cheat" stuff.

Dice might be looking at cutting staff numbers so releasing an anti- cheat
program might get afew dice workers banned and then they can sack them. lol

"50% of dice staff caught hacking, damm shame"
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 am

I'll just take your word on it. I watched all three of those vids, and no know that 1 dude is home alone and wants to go gaming, another dude is going to make a better PC before his final exams.... and I also found out THAT I DONT GIVE A FUCK! Smile Im Innocent!

Nah seriously, some urban close quarters maps would be excellent - right up our alley I reckon. Just wait to hear more about it from DICE themselves, rather than the finger shurt and the Austrian Toater Mcmuffin or whatever they were calling themselves... Rolling Eyes

Lol, nice info just the same FPS Doug! BOOOM! HEADSHOT! Surprised Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:38 am

They should of finished this game before worrying about dlc......
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am

^+1
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:21 am

So how much?
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:55 am

Cheaper than yo' mama!

OH SNAP!

No you di'ent, oh no you di'ent!

Daaaaaaaaammn!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 am

What I want in this, is choppers in a map like grand bazzar, perhaps the new york city will do
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 am

lylow wrote:
Cheaper than yo' mama!

OH SNAP!

No you di'ent, oh no you di'ent!

Daaaaaaaaammn!!!!

If they put out as much her then get ready for a 50 gig download. affraid
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:29 am

Spleen wrote:
What I want in this, is choppers in a map like grand bazzar, perhaps the new york city will do

I could picture that. Choppers that take off from heli-pads on building rooftops. Pretty devastating strafing runs down city streets, while watching out for buildings either side of you, and enemy choppers cruising down parallel streets hunting for you.

But those heli-pads take like a minute of running up steps to reach: so if too many nubs muck around inside stair wells, the enemy dominates and wins the map.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 pm

You mean like this?

EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 pm

lylow wrote:

But those heli-pads take like a minute of running up steps to reach: so if too many nubs muck around inside stair wells, the enemy dominates and wins the map.

Problem easily solved by placing the heli in out of bounds zone, that way all they can do is spawn on it. actually u rite they would still whore it and sit on the waiting screen. ahh well what can ya do?

I reckon it would be easier to rpg or smaw them because they would be forced into narrow streets or be forced to hover above them

can you just imagine it? an area such as death ally on grand bazzar with a attack helicopter, I think they would have to change the gun sounds for the chopper to meet that of a rofl copter! next expansion pack? 88984
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Union.Jack wrote:

EPIC!

+1 that, perhaps little-birds for transport, 2 on either side and 1 guy riding shotgun thats enough to move one squad to a building or down a street just like blackhawk down where they drop soldiers in at the begining

Fly bys done in style?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next expansion pack?   next expansion pack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next expansion pack?
Page 1 of 1