Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ea modorator/Dice caught

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

ea modorator/Dice caught Empty
PostSubject: ea modorator/Dice caught   ea modorator/Dice caught I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:31 am

Anyone see in the forums about the wank from dice using a hack. Got caught and Dice delete the forums and cover up about it. It happened this morning around 5am the forums went off with a couple off guys from that game getting into battlelog forums. That " get even" site has forums going about it , if u can be bothered.

I was rubbing the sleep out off eyes when read but i posted a comment and cannot get back in off link. I think it was SACK HIM.
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

ea modorator/Dice caught Empty
PostSubject: Re: ea modorator/Dice caught   ea modorator/Dice caught I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 am

New post just up so i copy before it goes down again.

Disturbed512
First of all, I would like to say "Thank you" to: "2HOT2DIE", "BrianUK", "--OrLoK--Tzar--", "Starscreamuk", "DinnerWarrior", "yunz14" (moderator), "T0TALfps" (moderator) for helping me and / or participating in the discussions, and specially "DeepFloyd" for actually bringing this to our community.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, read this:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624843893869/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

If you still have no idea what I'm talking about, take a look at these in order:
http://www.snowdriver.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=70 [snowdriver.com]
http://www.snowdriver.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=79 [snowdriver.com]

After being falsely banned by the player who used to be a moderator - from now on referred as "Elmo" - I saw my ban being lifted by two true moderators to who I am very thankful.

You see, for those who have noticed what happened to the sticky posts, that was not our forums getting hacked. It was actually Elmo who got mad and went on a defacing spree, replacing sticky posts with a swear word in Russian (yes, those weird looking characters), shortly after the truth about him came to surface.

After that defacing, Elmo thought it was not enough and decided to eliminate our topic and issue a ban on the person who started it (guess who, yeah... me).

I actually had a little chat with the two moderators mentioned above. Both of them apologized multiple times to me for this incident, and told me EA was already handling this issue and applying sanctions to this player account.

This little chat with our moderators did not make me "softer" on EA / DICE. I still do not like the way they (EA / DICE) address the community, I still do not like the way they handle certain issues, I still do not like the way the game was released (rushed perhaps). I hate how they keep us in the dark, forcing us to get updates from Twitter or Facebook and I bet this entire incident won't even be mentioned @ battlelog news (prove me I'm wrong?).

Despite of me not liking those and other aspects, I understand moderators do what they are paid for and tell us what they are told to say. That's why I avoid bashing them unless I'm really mad.

Understanding does not mean we should all shut up though. We can all complain without breaking rules (look at the post I did, linked on top), and, as you can see, it will eventually reach their eyes (again, look at the post I did, linked on top).

DICE / EA can not take away from the us the right to complain against crappy services (servers / disconnection) or any other issue, and they won't as long as we don't break the rules. If you do break the rules, then moderators will have to do their job... or other players will complain about them!

Feel free to comment on today's incident, but remember: he's now known as "Elmo".

Oh well.. I need to go... it's getting late and I need to shoot someone in the head soon!

It's great to be back!

Image: Just a few words from "yunz14" I decided to share with you guys
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/17/bf3mods.png/ [imageshack.us]
Back to top Go down

ea modorator/Dice caught
Page 1 of 1