Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS

Go down 
+3
mooshoo
livewildcard
x-ume
7 posters
AuthorMessage
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS Empty
PostSubject: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Wow nearly 700 hours at average like 10 - 15 hours a day. That's insane. Read the forum he's unemployed and on probation he says? Who knows but definetly some stat padding involved there for sure I would say definetly not hacking I dont think looking at his reports, scores, weapons etc etc just plays a damn lot and pads his stats I think.

Anyhoo a lot of time and effort so nice.

I'm still going for the unlock every attachment for every gun thing thats my goal. 11 guns to go which are all somewhat complete.

Probably not the first in the world I'm sure but its my goal.

Anyone else got any goals for bf3?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Yep, he said he doesn't hack but did have alot of help from his mates.

Good luck to him and may he find a full time job soon.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:42 am

To be honest I never understand unlocking everything LOL In an mmorpg sure but an fps game ...

Get a gun that kills .. and kill people with it Smile
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:48 am

I'm only doing it to say I've done it lol.

But I have found certain guns do better with different attachments.

Like if I choose any of my guns from list they are all set up with holographic, grip and usually a laser sight. But for some that doesnt work so a few have some random combinations that just seem to work and kill more easily so I use that.

If I unlock an attachment for a gun I try it out just to see if I can notice a difference or my spm or kills per min for each gun changes.

Could just be placebo that they actually do something or they just work. Either way as long as I'm killing things I'll stick with it.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 am

Lylow unlocked every gun and got every award in both 2142 and Bc2.

I simply don't have the patience to chase awards and unlocks.

I use guns I like and play how I enjoy.

Good effort by this guy though. I'm sure he got some help getting some of those awards. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 am

I would like to get all the medals.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 am

Yeh I'd like to drink piss while getting my dick sukd and having AA kill all you fuckers but I don't like my chances of first 2
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:28 pm

LMAO Reefer! Just take a leak into a spare cup, and have a nice big sip while the Hoover does its thing on your shlong...... Easy! Wink

Just ask Lucky - that Hoover trick is his speciality. Every time he rage quits, "Im just doing some vacuuming!!!!! Dont mind the noise!!!!"......

"But he only vacuumed last night???"

Drooling

Old Jacky-boy wrote:
Lylow unlocked every gun and got every award in both 2142 and Bc2.

I simply don't have the patience to chase awards and unlocks.

I did it then as I do it now - to keep small goals in front of me, so that I dont lose interest. Not that 2142 was ever uninteresting, but after 2000 hours, new characters and little goals kept things fresh. The effort of trying not to lose interest came on a whole lot quicker with BC2, around the 2000 second mark, hence the "lets platinum EVERYTHING!!!!! WOOOT!!!!" lol....

For BF3 I'll try and get all the ribbons if I can (the air warfare one might be hard for me... 6 kills IOR is more than my skill will permit!) I couldnt be stuffed chasing every 10,000 point award though. Let them come as they come.
And bugger getting silver stars on each and every gun. I like 4 or 5 of them, so I'll use 'em and have fun.

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS   FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST GUY TO GET ALL AWARDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: