Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? Empty
PostSubject: will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?   will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:19 am

my current pc to too shithouse to play BC2, im on a really tight budget and found this that fits my price range

Acer aspire X1800, core 2 quad 2.5 ghz - q8300, 4 gb ram, 640gd hd, 512meg ATI radeon HD4350 gfx card

$890 but can get it for $780

its one of those small pc's which im a bit concerned about eg colling etc but it fits the budget.

WILL THIS SUFFICIENTLY PLAY BC2?????

cheers
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?   will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am

i have doubts about the graphics card
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?   will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Where is that graph in one of the BC2 threads that had all the FPS for each graphics card?
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?   will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:14 pm

come on i need more ASAP i need to konw now as its this weekend when i can get it or i dunno, chook where are you?
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?   will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:17 pm

The graphics card will be way under powered.

https://jokersbattlefield.forumotion.com/dear-chooky-f16/bad-company-2-1680x1050-graphics-card-chart-t167.htm

And you might want to check what PSU comes with the unit just in case you can't even upgrade vid cards without a psu upgrade.
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?   will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:55 pm

The 4350 GFX card will give you like 2 FPS.
Best to post the basic details of your current system and get some upgrade options for your graphics card

What is your MotherBoard, PowerSupply, Graphics Card and current CPU
Back to top Go down
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?   will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm

The core will do fine, the graphics card wont, the ram I assume is around 667-800mhz as specified on the Asus website, what also worries me is it's 1/3 the size of a normal desktop pc, this can mean several conclusions:

1. It will be near impossible upgrading the extremely bad card it has in it due to size issues.
2. The cooling system will most likely be very bad, probs 1 case fan only..

It's DDR2 ram....

265 (H) x 352 (D) x 100 (W) mm (with bezel) is the size of the case, whereas average a normal size case is: 535.0 (h) x 240.0 (W) x 490.0 (D) mm....

Single channel ram support...

220W powersupply unit, ahaha even if the case was big enough to fit a decent graphic card in it, GOODLUCK.

This wont be able to run BC2 because of the graphics card, also note the case is very small so it will make it hard to fit in big GOOD cards like the 5850+...

You can build a pc that will play bc2 on umart for like $800-900 and it's a fairly good PC, if you want the specs let me know.

Don't buy this PC if all you do is intend to play bad company 2, as it wont work.

It's like having no teeth and trying to bite into a apple....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mediamach.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?   will this bc be sufficient to run BC2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will this bc be sufficient to run BC2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Dear Chooky-
Jump to: