Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REVHEADS in Narrogin WA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

REVHEADS in Narrogin WA Empty
PostSubject: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 pm

This is my mate phils holden combo running 4 18inch DD subs @ 4000WRMS each 16000WRMS in total for the bass
This car was shaking our cars that were parked on the other side of the football oval the video does not this car justice
you havent experienced 160+ DB till you have been in a car like this words can not discribe the shear power of BAAAASSSSS!

Last edited by Fullnutta on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:16 am

Last edited by Fullnutta on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:25 am

Why a holden combo though? Razz
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:10 am

i think because it was cheap and it turned out to be an almost perfect size for the sub box the whole back is a giant sub box! the box is made of 8 19mm sheets glued n screwed together its fn solid
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:17 am

4000 watts RMS? Holy shit mate thats ridiculous. Internal organs would be shaking at that sort of power. Shit getting jiggled that wasnt ever supposed to be jiggled.... not even while getting jiggy. Lol.

Our biggest amps at work run up to 500 Watts. Stick a couple of those in any industrial speaker system and that will do a football stadium. Times that potential power by 4 and then stick it all in a single car? Fuck me bounce bounce bounce

Shocked

Nice one Nutta mate Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

PostSubject: Re: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:10 am

dangerousdecibels.org

When listening to music on earphones at a standard volume level 5, the sound generated reaches a level of 100 dB, loud enough to cause permanent damage after just 15 minutes per day!

A clap of thunder from a nearby storm (120 dB) or a gunshot (140-190 dB, depending on weapon), can both cause immediate damage.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 am

That video didnt do the sound justice. If that was just regular audio then those lads' ear drums will be taking a beating for sure.
But if they played sub audible noise - long wavelengths under 20 Hz - then all those woofers would still be vibrating just as much but at least the little hairs in your ear canal that give us "hearing" wouldnt be ripped off and chucked away!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Just think of those brain cells bouncing from one side of the skull to the other.

Muhammad Alli wanna be's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVHEADS in Narrogin WA   REVHEADS in Narrogin WA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVHEADS in Narrogin WA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: