Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BC2 gameplay I will miss!

Go down 
+4
LeRawn
lylow
Lucky
mooshoo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

BC2 gameplay I will miss! Empty
PostSubject: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:59 am

The most fun aspects of bc2 for me kit switching no scoping!

Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:40 am

Look at this whore! Love it Moo =D
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 am

bahaha thanks bro gonna miss this style of play .. geared up for bf3 tho Razz
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:52 am

Ah man that was awesome. I havent been able to play in a month now (time shortages, not PC issues) ..... but I'll tell ya that shit was so good I got myself a semi-chubby. Grin

Truly nice stuff Moo. Doing the clan proud!

If only you hadnt brought Gaddo with you, I'd really be happy you joined JKS. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 am

firstly thank you very much for your compliments Smile

SECONDLY LMFAO +11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 dunno how much points you got there but you scored bigtime Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 am

Ah mate, dont you worry. My comments arent just throw away lines. I mean what I say. You're a great asset to the clan my friend.

Its a shame I havent been on as much myeslf this last little stint, but the guys all report back not only how well you and your mates are fitting in, but how much of a great boost you are to the clan.

Youve made your position clear many a time as to what you think of our group. Ive always been extremely happy to hear your comments. And not just your positive feedback but the attitude you have mate. Its refreshing to see the commitment, the extra effort and the fun you and the guys bring with you.

I'll say now - its no longer a case of you looking in at the clan and seeing good things - you are a part of that good thing. Someone helping to make it even better. A member of the family mate.

And as such... can I borrow $5? I swear I'll pay ya back next week....... Suspect Im Innocent!

Great stuff Moo Wink

- Lyl's
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:35 am

Mate even better you can borrow $5 from Gaddos pocket haha

This is easily the best clan I've been a part of, never before have I seen so much talent yet humility to match, JKS was built round solid foundations and Live Gads and I are very privileged to be a part of it Smile

Oh and we need a YouTube page so others can share in what we are doing but also a place for our guys to showcase their clips Smile
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:59 am

Working on it Moo! Wink
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 am

Awesome news I have at least one full round of JKS pwnage to upload Smile
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 pm

you are .. with no doubt in my mind ..... THE biggest slut i have ever seen !

That is all

Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Im with Him IS a compliment too ! love you moo
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:25 pm

lol thanks Meph Smile
Back to top Go down
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 pm

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean oi. Moo, you gots the talent you don't jus gots normal talent, you gots that filthy talent!
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey Harding where you been man missed having a laugh with you and thanks for your filthy comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 pm

man i feel the love lylow you are now on my list
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Gaddo wrote:
man i feel the love lylow you are now on my list

Hahaha how big is the list btw?
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:00 pm

your at the top of the list live is second there are only 8 on it
its kinda like this list that were i got my ider for it

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 pm

So... im ON the list? Or crossed off it? Please take careful note then when I praised Moo, I included "his mates".

I assume you realise that you fall under the banner of "his mate".

Not sure why though. Reading all his posts, it appears he actually hates you? scratch Thinking

Either way. The lipstick overall is a nice touch. That colour probably wouldnt suit you though... Batting Eyelashes Kiss

Haha Gaddo mate youre a trooper. Love the rubbish you guys all throw around the forums. It gives the place a breath of fresh air... Well, when I say "fresh" I use the term loosely on Lives part... from what I hear he's a bit Sick But the rest of you all Rock On!
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:21 pm

*In a news readers voice*

Members of the JKS special forces have tonite found the man behind whats become known as "the list of death"

He will now need all the help he can summon!

Last edited by mooshoo on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm

lylow wrote:
If only you hadnt brought Gaddo with you, I'd really be happy you joined JKS. Razz

no you are on the list my friend on the list Wink
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Hahaha. There I go again, not giving you credit for being able to read and write. Shame on me. Didnt think you'd spot it Razz

Hahahaha. I'll work hard to get my name off the list before you go postal and the spree begins.

How's JKS Super Head Admin In Charge of Everyone and Everything sound? Rolls right off the tongue doesnt it?

(Im still not off the list though... all that up there means is I'll PM you 42 times a day telling you to fix something else that I havent done yet) Razz
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:09 am

if i had rego like that id be F&^KING PRO

(NUTTA FALLS OFF CHAIR TURNING GREEN WITH ENVY FML)

FMR= FUK MY REGO
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:15 am

Point click pray bahaha works for me every time
Back to top Go down
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:18 pm

I've been driving my racecar =D. Then I've been breaking it finding things I want to change on it and fixing it, improving it and spending way to many hours in the shed when I haven't even done a race meeting yet! Just official practice's. But I should be inside on my computer having a beer gaming with you incoherent, foul mouthed, poor mannered filthy bastards that are missing a few chromosomes.
Back to top Go down
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:24 pm

I do apologize, I set out to do some light handed smack talk and ended up in a aggressive trance spitting out hurtful slander. Once again I do apologize, I shouldn't have brought my mates with me...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC2 gameplay I will miss!   BC2 gameplay I will miss! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BC2 gameplay I will miss!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next