Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account Empty
PostSubject: So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account   So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 am

Hey peeps I think we all knew but had hopes for multiple soldiers per account but it's official only one per origin Account

http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/still-only-one-battlefield-3-soldier-per-origin-account/

http://games.on.net/article/13983/Embrace_the_Suck_Only_One_Soldier_Per_Account_For_Battlefield_3
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account   So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:28 am

How gay lol
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

PostSubject: Re: So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account   So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:08 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account   So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:05 pm

gay
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account   So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 am

Random post I found...
CHANGING ORIGIN USERNAME USING iPhone

"I was reading on the EA UK Battlefield 3 forums and someone posted about changing your Origin ID, and to my surprise it actually worked. Here’s how to do it, requires that you have an iPhone or Android phone.

You have to install EA’s “Scrabble Free” app from the market. Once installed you can go to Options (The cog looking icon at the bottom), Click Log in to the right (use Origin email and password), then you can go back to the Options screen and clcik “Edit Account” and enter your new ID to get the Save button to work I had to enter my password for the New password fields, idk why."
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account   So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:58 am

omg what about dartsing and fullfear theyll never get pwn bf3 FAAAAAARK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account   So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So It's Confirmed Only One Soilder Per Account
Page 1 of 1