Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible vid intro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:00 pm

As an intro for our montages .. basic as possible to allow the video creator to add music etc to it? thoughts?

Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:07 am

Looks great Moo but for me I dont like when the image stops. I think I would
prefer it to keep moving closer with the strobes flahing and then fade into the movie.

Maybe the strobes could get brighter and white out the screen where the rest
of the vid can take off from. All of which very easy to do as I can't do it.

Nice work Grin

Needs BF3 intro music Giggle
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:16 am

Can you do like lighting flashing above the guy and it iluminates him when it flashes. So every thing is dark black and there is a few true lighting stikes that light him up. And some smoke rising smoke would be cool similar to the end of game in BF3 but with lighting.

Maybe a bit hard to do but it would look cool.
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:20 am

BULLBAR wrote:
Can you do like lighting flashing above the guy and it iluminates him when it flashes. So every thing is dark black and there is a few true lighting stikes that light him up. And some smoke rising smoke would be cool similar to the end of game in BF3 but with lighting.

Maybe a bit hard to do but it would look cool.

I like it.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:32 am

Hehe I can try all of the above .. Just gotta learn how to use after effects bahaha I'll give it a go tho boys Smile
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 am

Actually I'll add bf3 music to it and upload!
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 am

cool moo.
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 am

Moo also if you can just advise all blacks to lose in the union this sunday too please you would make me a very happy man. And you know what that means. Moo = Grin Grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:47 am

Also I got featured on another gaming site which is new so visit if you have a minute just to load their page (dont have to watch the clip) and give a bit of support!

@Live My heart says New Zealand France / Wales final - But my gut says its Australia's to lose .. I will be backing the AB's as usual mate but Australia are clearly better either way will be a good game.

Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:32 am

Australia vs Wales final. Wales win 15-12 Grin Start Now!
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:38 am

Its funny how a year ago I would have laughed .. But the recent resurgence in welsh rugby says that's not a bad bet.

Best of luck to you both and may the best team not taunt the other two bahaha
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 am

BULLBAR wrote:
Australia vs Wales final. Wales win 15-12 Grin Start Now!

Wales beat Australia with a drop goal Smile
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:48 am

Yep or a penalty I'm not fussed. I love Australia and want them to win always but they have already won it twice so I don't mind if they loose.

Wales were so great at this game once no one could touch them for 9 years. They have copped such a ribbing over the years for being shit and that the Welsh passion for the game had gone. Well.......I think that passion is back and hopefully they will win but its a long shot.

Australia and New Zealand are so strong but they have shown the chinks in their amour.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 am

BULLBAR wrote:
Australia and New Zealand are so strong but they have shown the chinks in their amour.

Hit the nail on the head .. also the referee's have been average at best which is a worry for any team
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:05 am

Updated logo! watch in 720p

Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 am

Its getting there Moo..... The flashing looks cool. Check the link out below to see the lighting ignore the text but the rain could be cool too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTFqMWsIsPk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 am

lol I will be an after effects guru soon Razz
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible vid intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible vid intro   Possible vid intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible vid intro
Page 1 of 1