Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JKS Battlelog Platoon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

JKS Battlelog Platoon Empty
PostSubject: JKS Battlelog Platoon   JKS Battlelog Platoon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 am

Hey guys.

This is just a very quick post to let everyone know about the JKS platoon on battlelog. For those that are unaware, the "platoon" feature on battlelog allows gamers to create a virtual clan or a team on BF3.

While some clans are allowing anyone to join their platoons, Jokers are only accepting full JKS members into their platoon.

The main reason for this being that the game itself does not show clan tags ingame and the platoon is the only way to track who is a true member of JKS while in BF3.
(The other reason is simple housekeeping: keep things simple or they get very confused, very quickly).

If you are not a member of JKS, you can still "become a fan" of our platoon regardless of clan membership. However anyone applying to become a member of the Jokers platoon on BF3 will be rejected unless they are a full member of the clan.

Cheers guys.

- Lylow

JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: JKS Battlelog Platoon   JKS Battlelog Platoon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:16 am

Bump for anyone that hasnt seen this yet.

*COUGH* LMB-MIC *COUGH*

And can I ask - I posted in the members section about a week ago asking if anyone knew who "Syymba" was. He put in an application to join our platoon.

No one replied, so perhaps it wasnt a JKS member?

Either way if one of you reading this now, is Syymba, then at this stage you have been denied access to the JKS Platoon. If you are a clan member - tell me so. If youre not, then apologies, but the same rules as stated above still apply.

Cheers guys!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: JKS Battlelog Platoon   JKS Battlelog Platoon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:28 am

lol maybe soon guys Grin
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: JKS Battlelog Platoon   JKS Battlelog Platoon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 pm

who's says we want to be in the platoon anyway. u guys dont joke around enough any more???? hey mic Kiss
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: JKS Battlelog Platoon   JKS Battlelog Platoon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:15 am

too serious i want to join LMB again LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JKS Battlelog Platoon   JKS Battlelog Platoon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JKS Battlelog Platoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: