Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple soldiers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

Multiple soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Multiple soldiers   Multiple soldiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am

Battlelog image

seems that a leaked image shows that we can create more then 1 solider after all....

so much for the one soldier per account
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Multiple soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple soldiers   Multiple soldiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 am

Yeeeeeah!!!! I love playing with aliases and I love learning things that usually require many deaths to master so loving it!!!
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Multiple soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple soldiers   Multiple soldiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:33 am

mooshoo wrote:
Yeeeeeah!!!! I love playing with aliases and I love learning things that usually require many deaths to master so loving it!!!

lol that's what the beta is for isn't it?
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

Multiple soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple soldiers   Multiple soldiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:52 am

lol ahoy can come back again
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Multiple soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple soldiers   Multiple soldiers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Union.Jack wrote:
mooshoo wrote:

lol that's what the beta is for isn't it?

It would be nice but I would say someone will come up with something new later on down the line after mastering a certain type of gameplay and then the montages start.

I am wondering how much the destructible buildings will play into it and ways of maximizing damage etc. Some super smart nerds will find all the best ways to do it then we will learn from them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multiple soldiers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple soldiers   Multiple soldiers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple soldiers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: