Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lWaRDoGl reporting in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

lWaRDoGl reporting in Empty
PostSubject: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 am

Hello Fellas~~!!

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : lWaRDoGl & lRazgrizl (used both in Battlefield p4f)

·First Name : Caleb

·Do you own a microphone?
Surely do~

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*:
nope~

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*:
I have been in a clan before when playing DoD (does this count??)
if yes, i was in F10

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats?
I HATE HACKS!! so no =D

·How often do you game online?
as much as I can~ most probably everyday

·Favourite style of play?
Recon and support

·Favourite vehicle?
Heli~

·Can you take a joke?
As long as it's not offensive and aggressive, yeap~

·Reason that you want to join Jokers?
want to be apart of a clan to truly make the most of the battlefield game~ plus I always love being in a clan~ have fun with friends rather than playing with a bunch of strangers which they don't want to talk at all, it's simply not fun! Plus, I love the code of conduct of Jokers, camp at base? Hell no

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules?
I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Hey Wardog,

Thanks for the application. Let us have a chat amongst ourselves and we will get back to you ASAP. k?
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 am

Gday mate.

As Union.Jack said - thanks for putting in the application. Always good to see more gamers putting in applications to join.

However I will say that we are currently working through a larger number than usual of either clan applicants or recently accepted members. Consequently it may take us a little longer than usual to handle your app.

First of all mate can I just ask how you came across JKS? Not too worried, more just after an answer as to whether youve gamed with us online, or have a friend already in the clan, or if youve just seen us on servers etc.

Sorry if it seems like Admin are asking you to jump through hoops. Bottom line is we have seen your application and will shortly PM you our TeamSpeak details. Just working through your application as well as multiple others.

Get back to us when you can - and thanks for filling out the rest of your application so well. Makes our jobs that much easier.

Cheers,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks Guys!! That's perfectly fine~

I actually came across the clan through battlefield forum~ as I wanted to join a clan~ I have read through the terms and condition of various clans. I have just started playing battlefield BC2 lately, as I cannot wait the battlefield 3 to be released!! Didn't really played with you guys yet, as I just got the game two days ago=P but yea~ would love to play more with you guys soon!! And I do understand it's bit hard because you guys have never seen me play or anything=P
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:52 pm

No worries mate, thanks for letting us know the situation. Normally we know the guys who apply in one way or another - either someone has asked them to apply, or we've come across them in the game.

We just thought we'd ask how you came to know us, as we werent too sure! Its not a worry that you are new to BC2. And there is a whole clan of guys here all holding their breath for BF3!

I'll send you the TeamSpeak details via Private Message on the forums here in the next 24 hrs. Once youve got them, jump on TS3 with us the next time you go gaming and introduce yourself to the guys. We'll begin the application process and see where it leads.

(And sorry its taken me all weekend to reply to your post. Busy old weekend around my way).

Cheers mate, we'll be in touch soon.

- Lylow

Back to top Go down
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 am

That's cool~!
But I wouldn't be playing for the whole week as I would be at a camp
I would get on TS as soon as I play battlefield again~
Looking forward to meet you guys=)
Back to top Go down
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:43 am

Hello~~

just wondering could you pm me about the details of the teamspeak?? plus for some reason I can't find your Bad Company 2 clan server =(
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 am

we dont have a bc2 clan server, most of us are playing the BF3 Beta atm, but with that ending tonight, im sure a few of us will start playing bc2 again. i will pm the details to you
Back to top Go down
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:20 am

ohh~~ that's why!!! hahaha, thanks~~ no worries~~
I thought there is something wrong with my internet or anything =)
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Gday Wardog.

First of all - Id like to apologise. I dropped the ball on your application and it slipped through the cracks. It doesnt happen often but its still not good when it does. I know it took you a few days to reply and that probably didnt help with us not seeing the post, but never mind. We're on track now.

And thankfully in the mean time Bubba has PM'd you our TS3 details - and youre more than welcome to jump on to TeamSpeak and have a chat any time.

I'll just quickly say though (and its something Im actually saying to all the current applicants) that right now at JKS is an interesting time for us. BC2 is slowly closing down. But BF3 hasnt actually launched yet. We are sort of caught "in between games".

During this time we wont be accepting any more recruits. Dont get me wrong - we arent saying NO to your application. All Im saying is that no other applicants will be taken on, and your application may take a few weeks longer to assess than normal.

Im sure you'll understand that we cant watch you and see how youre going, when we ourselves are trying to learn the game at the same time. So please, come online, join our Teamspeak and play some rounds with us. It just might take us a few weeks longer to get back to you than it normally would.

Cheers mate, and sorry once again for the time taken so far on your app.

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin

Back to top Go down
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 am

yea, perfectly understand~ I was looking forward to be part of the clan on battlefield 3 originally. I have been playing for few weeks and finally got the hang on it =P~
but yea, hope to play with you guys in BC2 while waiting for the Battlefield 3~ =)
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Gday Wardog,

This is just a friendly heads up regarding your application. We try to give everyone a fair go and give them every opportunity to make it into the clan.
Even though I said we arent recruiting right now, and wont be processing your application for a little while, you've done the right thing and continued to come on TS and play the new game with us.
We appreciate that commitment and want to give you a bit of feedback just to help you along with your application. So as I said, even though we arent following you too closely right now, during this time, we have still noticed a couple of little things.

In your application, you wrote:
Quote :
Reason that you want to join Jokers?
I want to be apart of a clan to truly make the most of the battlefield game~ plus I always love being in a clan~ have fun with friends rather than playing with a bunch of strangers which they don't want to talk at all, it's simply not fun! Plus, I love the code of conduct of Jokers, camp at base? Hell no
We all quite liked that response. Showed that you had thought about your answer and given us an insight into how you play and how you wanted to play in the future. Now after a few hours with you in TS and in game with us, we havent seen any worries with your game play. Fair, decent and a good team player. Very happy with that mate.

But the one aspect we have been hung up on is your communication. To put it bluntly: You need to communicate more

At the moment, you join TS and go quiet. Dont talk for hours at a time. Sometimes we'll hear a comment or two, but usually not much more. A few guys when they are new to our fairly large group take a while to open up and chat. But after this amount of time, and even on late nights when only 2 or 3 members are in TS, we still arent hearing from you.

Please dont think Im upset with you or disappointed. Im just giving you some feedback, giving you the chance to change slightly / improve in one small area, before we make a decision on your application. JKS is a very social clan. We play for fun and to hang out with our in-game mates. Much as you described in your application for wanting to join.

We want to see you become a part of that group of mates before we can proceed, otherwise we cant accept you into the clan. So dont be afraid to talk. Talk about the game, let us know where you are and whats happening. Squad work improves with TS communication.

But outside of the game, also dont hesitate to talk to us. Get into conversations with the guys, tell us about yourself etc and make an impression. You'll make it into the clan much quicker by becoming a mate, than just by playing well or putting in face time on the game servers.

I hope you see that this post is just feedback for you and your app, rather than criticism of you as a bloke. Cheers mate, and good luck with the application.

- Lylow
JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks for the reply brother, I am impressed how much you guys did for an applicant, I really am!

In regards of the issue you were talking about, that's very true, I guess that's how I am personally (not that i am not going to try/change =) ) and I guess 1 of the issue itself has been the game being overwhelmed at times where I can't talk (I guess it's just because I still haven't true get familiar with the game too much lol). I found it hardest when I am not in the same squads with any one of you, so that I can't really acts much together. Having said that, I would be trying to change that.

I was very happy to play with all of you,, it's too fun LOL
make my experience hell a lot better =)
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Hey not a problem mate, and thanks for taking my comments as they were meant to be: in a positive way. Not having a go at you at all. As I said, all of the feedback we've had has been very good.

We're all trying to come to terms with the new game and you arent the only one having difficulties. We've even had an admin just about quit and go back to BC2 because BF3 was such an overwhelming experience.

That fact that we're all trying to figure things out is the reason weve put this small halt on applications. But once this period of "non-recruitment" ends (shouldnt be too long now) we'll work through everything with you and Im sure it'll all work out.

In the mean time - keep playing as you have, it can only get easier the more we all work at it right? Smile Join us on TS as much as you want mate. Always welcome (until you shoot me, then get lost Razz ) Haha, just kidding.

See ya round mate,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:50 pm

just an update from me
I have been pretty busy and stuff, so I could not be able to play too much lately (as most of you have noticed I am not as active as before) Even I do I was playing with my friend. Anyways, I would try to get back once I get more time =)
Back to top Go down
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:40 am

Don't be afraid to speak up and ask the guy's if they would like to jump in another squad with ya. Especially when there is only 2 or 3 and the rest of their squad is made up with Randoms. We always like squading up slaying people together Wink. Sometimes you just don't realize someone has snuck into the server.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:04 am

Gday Wardog,

Mate Im sorry to say we have numerous applications active at the moment and as its coming up to the end of the year we have to get on top of them.

Your application has been open longer than nearly any other, yet we still havent reached a point where we feel we can accept you into the clan. Obviously there are issues of activity and communication that we just dont feel we've been able to fully make the most of.

Therefore at this stage we will have to reject your application. Sorry for the bad news and the time its taken to reach this point, but we've tried to give you every chance and inactivity has also played its part.

Good luck in your gaming future, and all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
lWaRDoGl
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 am

Hey bro,

That's absolutely fine, like I've said I was caught up with many things at this moment and thus I would be pretty much inactive. Despite the fact that I do play Battlefield nearly everyday, I only do a couple of matches and play with my friends.
It's just that I am also reckon that it is not the time for me to join the clan because I cannot be as active as I was. But look, you guys have been awesome and really had many great time/games, I certainly appreciated. Plus I think even though I am not a part of the clan, we can still play battlefield together sometime anyhow =) Of course, also want to give the appreciation for taking this process so in depth and serious, that's where all the quality comes from =)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too =)
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 am

Youre welcome to join us on the servers when you see us mate. Join our squads if you find a spare spot too, no hard feelings at all mate.

Thats the thing with nearly all our current recruits, youre all great guys and we like you alot. But its really about whats best for the clan over all, and we have to make decisions, that are definitely not easy to make.

Have a good chrissy mate and we'll catch you again in the new year.

All the best,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lWaRDoGl reporting in   lWaRDoGl reporting in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lWaRDoGl reporting in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-