Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Video (console footage)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

New Video (console footage) Empty
PostSubject: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:51 am

this is apparently the continuation video from last weeks vid...

lots of the same stuff being shown but its from xbox 360.. lmao

but still no beta date
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:04 am

Dice are full of lies, lies I tells ya.

BF3 forums got smashed last night as they waited for a video release. Then
they release xbox360 crap with no beta release date.

Alot of "NOT HAPPY JAN'S!" out there.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:05 am

Mortars?? looks like there will be mortars!! I will defo learn to take heli's out with it
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:09 am

Might be only in single player mode. And they were launching flares only in
the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:26 am

they are meant to be in MP as well, and they shoot flares and explosive rounds
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:27 am

WOOOOTAGE lol there was no better feeling in the old bfv then mortaring a chopper whore out of the sky Smile
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:24 am

beta is ready.

According to a new report emerging from French Battlefield portal planete-battlefield.fr, Battlefield’s French community representative “Kusa” has spilled the beans on the status of the Battlefield 3 beta: it’s ready for release, and the only thing DICE is waiting for is a content approval from Microsoft and Sony, in order to get the beta running on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The PC version is ready as well, but DICE is holding back in order to get a simultaneous beta release across all platforms.

So far this is unconfirmed by DICE, but considering that Microsoft and Sony usually take at least a week or two in order to approve content (whether it’s DLC, game download, etc.), it’s not entirely unrealistic to assume that the beta is in fact ready, and that all we (and DICE) are waiting for is a go-ahead from the console makers.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Im gonna make up for about a weeks worth of missed sarcasm and just say that its really good to see some single player footage.

Personally, when I buy a game like BF3 or BC2, I get it for the offline stuff. Quite frankly having an internet connection and gaming online is over rated.

Now he're's my best friend to list some of my other wants and needs when it comes to gaming:

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Probs been posted already so if so my bad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Video (console footage)   New Video (console footage) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Video (console footage)
Page 1 of 1