Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transition idea for next vid

Go down 
+5
Lucky
Fullnutta
livewildcard
Gaddo
mooshoo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Transition idea for next vid  Empty
PostSubject: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 pm

LOL Gadd0 take it and like it
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:05 pm

MOO LOVE'S THIS ONE
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Cant you leave boys anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:56 pm

lol i gotta star running fraps do you guys have the full version or you using another program???
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I have a few programs that record screens some free some not Razz if your interested in either let me know .. This video was using Fraps full version
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm keen
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 am

Seeing as we are having fun killing Gaddo.....

Also FYI ignore the clan name, dont know how that got there. I think Gaddo put it on there when we first made it. Told him not to! ha

But for those interesting in making vids I'm currently running MSI afterburner. Great little free program to record with doesnt use too many resources I find. If you want to see some action from MSI afterburner I've got a few videos up....some shit some ok lol

Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 am

Nice vids there live..... funny knifing rapage Grin
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:46 am

you 2 pricks are asking for trouble i told moo last night i am going to hunt him down now its both of you down and make videos just of you 2 with my knife's in the back of both of you heads as i know moo hates it when i kill him i have deleted all my footage. let the games begin

by the way moo only gets cheap knifes Wink when i was out of screen and live use's knife hacks

as you can see in this vid i spot live at 1:26seconds and i wait i let 2 of my guys go in to the room where live is and get killed then i wait for live untill around 1:42 before i knife him in the back lol for your viewing pleasure
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:51 am

Cheers Bully you really need to get into the action of Gaddo killing. Its a great past time and I really think he loves it.
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 am

Stop hiding under the freaking house you camper lol Ok knifing gaddo video coming up - let the games begin
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:02 am

Okay ill make a list of the programs I have and the pros and cons of each as peoples experiences vary depending on their pc setups.

Some require forcing directx9 in bc2 while others will record using any version and whilst giving good quality videos it can lag at times unless you have a secondary drive that is at least a WD caviar black or better.

If anyone wants a guide on creating videos for youtube let me know!
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:14 am

you are a dead man MOO you are so lucky i have deleted all my footage i had a few kills of you crying lol Wink
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:22 am

Sounds like you have more then the moo to worry about GADD0 hehe Live is no slouch at sneaking up and sticking a knife in ya lol
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:24 am

Oh and anyone wanting fraps etc I'm sure we can use Teamspeak to transfer the file I scanned with a couple of different AV products but scan with yours also

Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:34 am

live you will die Wink

Also for those who dont know how to use fraps and edit ect here is a little video i will add a link from home that will give you links of where to d/load some of the programes we use for fraps full version and a programe called cyberlink powerdirector nice and easy video editing programe moo live and myself use sometimes
Back to top Go down
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:13 am

Great video Gaddo! I never knew if was that simple! A lot more simple than I had originally anticipated, thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:25 am

Yeah bloody good stuff guys. Cheers for all the input and youve gotta laugh at you 3 all giving eachother shit.

YOURE DEAD!
NO YOURE DEAD!!
NO IM GOING TO KILL BOTH OF YOU!!!!!

Had to laugh at Gaddo camping under the floor boards of the house. Watched the whole vid..... the moment when Gaddo tags Live. All you can hear is "AAAARRRRHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!! GADDOOOOOO!!!!!!" lmao

Nice work lads. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:49 am

Just watched the other vid Gaddo. Very interesting mate. I know some of the guys here are right into it (MidnightBeast is right up on this stuff - he'll enjoy chatting to you about all this, for sure).

The editing program you used - Power Director - was it a freebie, torrent DL or $$$$$ ?

And what about adding in audio tracks over the top? How difficult is that? As in, I want my favourite song banging away over the top of my uber leet vid (of me getting shot 10 times in a row). Simple to do?

Always keen to learn and Ive wanted to tinker for years, but never seem to take the time to find out. Its always a case of "get home, game, (rage quit), sleep." Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am

I'll jump in their lylow because nothing I like more putting some good beats over a good stabbing of Gaddo.

Powerdirector was a torrent that you can download. Easiest program to use in the world and I use it for all of my videos. The easiest thing is you just "Import media" so select your video files, music files etc and then just plug them into your timeline.

If you get the program at some point let me know we can have a chat about it if you get stuck but seriously its easy to get the hang of it and you'll be making master Gaddo killing videos in no time at all.

It just shifting through the hours of video to find that good kill is the long part. But a trick I use is I start filming if I have a "Oh man that was sweet" moment I stop recording in game with MSI afterburner then press the button again to start recording. Then I know I just have to watch the end of each of the vids because I know there is a cool moment at the end of them.

Also powerdirector allows you to upload straight away to youtube etc so you can set and forget and your video will be uploaded automatically. It will automatically shut down your PC as well if you want so can set and forget before Big Dog goes to bed and it will be uploaded the next morning and count the views. All 2 of them. Yes some of mine have failed! Not like I care or anything. Seriously. Stop looking at me.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 am

I use Adobe After effects for color corrections motion blurs etc stuff critter put me onto and although its hard to learn its worth it long term as you can do almost anything you want.

Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:03 am

Agree I use after effects for the intro's and some other things but as Moo said you nearly need a degree to use it properly. Well I do anyway lol It is a weapon of a tool if you can learn how to use it properly and I'm slowing picking things up but very much a noob still.
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 am

i will post some links to night for all 3 programes affteraffects master collection worth around $2000 power director is around $120 and fraps is around $30 i can give you torrent links for them all Wink if you know what i mean wink wink
Back to top Go down
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 pm

I look forward to getting my hands on those very appropriate business offer's Gaddo.

Have a look at the effects on this video, absolutely stunning!

youtube[dot]com/watch?v=jtviUT7JHds&feature=feedlik

opps the forum wont allow me to post outside links just yet, Just remove the "[dot]" and replace it with a "." and it should fire up. Overwise search "ARGON - by Gamebak" on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 pm

ok guys 1st programe is powerdirector this is tha same torrent live moo and myself have downloaded its a 475mb rar file with the files needed to install it in side the rar file Wink
1. http://btjunkie.org/torrent/CyberLink-PowerDirector-Ultra64-v9-0-0-2330a-Serial/3130d69825b6529814908f1d1e09deea1713f23eef0c

2nd is fraps full version 2.75mb
2. http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Fraps-2010-v3-2-3-11796-Retail-HB/43580668f88e371097a312e16259d55ea58f98c563f0

3rd and last program is adobe master collection cs5 this file has after affects photo shop dreamweaver flash ect ect ect it has all of adobes programes only draw back is it's
6.45gb huge file but woth the down load
3. http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Adobe-CS5-Master-Collection-x86x64-with-Permanent-Crack-sMileyBoY07-H33T/4358d8f5a2ba69add419e4e4be5ac3f9d6a06bda4753

now if any one has any problems installing please let moo live or myself know when installing master collection follow the instructions it's not that hard if unsure please ask
its an iso file you have to mount it then copy it to your hards drive then install it

hope this helps

Gaddo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transition idea for next vid    Transition idea for next vid  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transition idea for next vid
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: