Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drit? Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drit?
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 pm

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) :
Drit?

·First Name :
Pete

·Do you own a microphone?
Yep (Sennheiser PC350s)

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*:
No

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*:
None worth mentioning

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats?
No

·How often do you game online?
Usually every day.

·Favourite style of play?
Aggressive. Either assault or engineer class on conquest.

·Favourite vehicle?
M1A2/UAV ^_<

·Can you take a joke?
Sure.

·Reason that you want to join Jokers?
I've seen and played with a few of the members on a variety of servers. Most recently, I had a great, very close, game against a group of JKS on Africa. When questioned about applying for the clan, they directed me here. I'm very keen to become a more active member of the BC2 community by joining a clan and competing in ladders, as I feel I have learned as much as I possibly can from public server play.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules?
"I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Gday mate.

Thanks for putting in the application. I havent had a chance to play with you myself, but the guys that have all had very positive comments mate. Made a good impression hey? Haha.

Well, by all means, the next time you go online join us on our TeamSpeak 3 server. Ive sent you a Private Message giving you all the details for TS3 and our connection info.

Good luck with the application, look forward to having a few rounds together and having a laugh!

Cheers,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Drit?
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Sorry I haven't had a chance to jump on, I ended up having a bit of a busy weekend. I'll be sure to jump on TS and have a few games with you guys over the next week!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey mate,

Thanks for letting us know. And no worries at all. Come have a few games whenever you get the chance Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:51 am

Gday again Drit.

Its been a couple of weeks mate, and we still havent been able to catch up with you. Without any contact from you and without anything else to go on naturally enough the admins have formed the opinion that you arent too keen in joining up with the clan.

The guys all think you're a really decent gamer and the members that have met you all liked you. But not contacting us at all since putting in your application is hurting your chances of being accepted in a major way.

We dont mind inactivity - things come up in RL far too often and we all understand. But not keeping in touch at all via the forums here is sending us the message that you arent interested.

So please, if we've misread the situation or if youve just been dragged away unavoidably: get in touch with us as soon as you can. And of course if youve simply changed your mind, or no longer wish to join - also let us know and we can finalise the application.

Hopefully we'll hear from you sometime soon,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Im sorry drit.

Its been another week and still no sign of you. We cant keep the application open indefinitely - bad for us and for you.

At this stage the JKS admins are going to have to reject your application based on inactivity. If however you do decide to drop in sometime, we can re-open the application further down the line.

Thanks anyway and all the best.

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
Drit?
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Sorry guys,

Usual excuses, I know, but a whole bunch of issues arose both in my personal and work life that lead to me committing a total of about 20 minutes each week to Bad Company for a while. I kept thinking I'd check back into the Team Speak server when I had everything stabilised and explain my sudden absence, but I just honestly had other things on.

As it is, I won't be able to consistently stay committed to the game for a little while yet, but if it's all the same to you guys, I'd like to re-apply when I do have time, as I enjoyed playing with the clan.

Sorry again,
Drit?
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 am

Hey mate,

Its really good of you to check in. Honestly I didnt expect to hear back from you at this stage of the game but the fact that you have says a lot for you. Im sure you can understand that in online gaming you come across a lot of people, and some of them are pretty out there.

If you browse back through our applications over the years you see that applicants who take a long time to get back to us.... almost always end up never getting back to us. They decide to join another clan or even not to join any clan at all - and they just arent polite or decent enough to let us know.

So as I said, I dont mind that its taken you a while to get back to us - the fact that you took the trouble to reply at all means a lot. We understand that things come up unexpectedly and life gets hectic. So JKS would be happy to re-open your application any time in the future (be that in a week or in a year) when things get easier for you.

Just let us know mate, and dont be a stranger when you do go gaming. You're still welcome to come on TS if you feel like it too.

Cheers for the reply and all the best in RL,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
Drit?
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Hey guys,

I ended up heading to Sydney for the WTAC as a bit of a last minute holiday, hence my week away from the game. I'm back home now, so expect to see me on in the next few days!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Gday mate,

Thanks for updating the thread. Always good to have a heads up of how things are going.

And speaking of how things are going.... now that youre back behind your keyboard, lets see if we cant get this application sorted. Give us a couple of days to talk things through and we'll be back with an answer.

Great games tonight, really enjoyed having you run with us mate.

Okay buddy, catch you up again soon Smile

- Lyl's
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 pm

As I said to you ingame mate, the admins have discussed your app, and we'd be happy to have you on board.

Welcome to the mad house! Smile Put those tags on, and we'll all do our best to take them off you Razz

Cheers mate,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drit? Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drit? Application   Drit? Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drit? Application
Page 1 of 1