Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share   Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm

this website has everything

enjoy!!!!!!

http://bf3blog.com/
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share   Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:23 am

Nice one mate, everything in one place.

Having a look through it now Wink

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share   Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 am

This is a very good website, thanks for the share!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share   Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Not to derail the thread (because we never do that here are JKS ...... Suspect ) but gday Jsak!

I saw you signed up to the forum last night mate, good stuff. Have a look around and feel free to keep posting as you have been. The more the merrier Wink

If youre still interested in any of the other stuff we were chatting about, just let us know. If not though, its still all good - never hurts to have some friendly faces out on the battlefield, lol.

Cheers mate!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share   Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Cheers for the friendly welcome lylow, where you bin? not gaming.

On the topic of this thread, a new post on the the blog of the new Limited Edition box art and that this edition includes the Warfare Pack aswell as the free maps like Karkand. is there two different Limited Editions? or do both Limited Editions regardless of the box art have the Warfare Pack aswell?
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share   Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 am

You can buy the Limited edition on its own, or the Limited Edition with Warfare Pack.
They're different products, both don't include warfare pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share   Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure if some 1 has posted this but I thought id share
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: