Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was told today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

I was told today Empty
PostSubject: I was told today   I was told today I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 pm

that the knife has been taken out off the game, because it's offensive . Anyone else know if true? what a shame, i was hoping they made it better so when u sneak up behind u could put ur hand over shoulder around to the front to slit throat. Sounds sick but would off been cool. (only on people the are still) . dice have stuffed up if true , it's iconic in the game when u want pay back.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

I was told today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was told today   I was told today I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:10 pm

jayssti wrote:
that the knife has been taken out off the game, because it's offensive . Anyone else know if true? what a shame, i was hoping they made it better so when u sneak up behind u could put ur hand over shoulder around to the front to slit throat. Sounds sick but would off been cool. (only on people the are still) . dice have stuffed up if true , it's iconic in the game when u want pay back.

Bubba wrote:
What we know posted by Zh1nto (Battlefield Community Manager), on the EA UK Battlefield 3 forums

2 knife swipes to kill from the front (think Counter Stirke’s right mouse click)

Steal enemy dog tags via stealth knife kills
Dog tag customization

Whoever told you that is full of shit.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

I was told today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was told today   I was told today I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Also, in at least 2 released trailers you can quite clearly see knife attacks, either stabbing someone else or being stabbed yourself.
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

I was told today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was told today   I was told today I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:00 am

Cool. New this Guy was a tool. Console player talk that much shit. Wish my computer was as cheap as a play station or Xbox.
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

I was told today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was told today   I was told today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

Bubba wrote:
2 knife swipes to kill from the front (think Counter Stirke’s right mouse click)
Balls.
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

I was told today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was told today   I was told today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm sure it will still work well for you Stabby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I was told today Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was told today   I was told today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was told today
Page 1 of 1