Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ccc not working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackninja06
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
blackninja06

ccc not working  Empty
PostSubject: ccc not working    ccc not working  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:00 am

hey guys more for zoome cause he put my pc together (well told me what to buy) but every time i load windows i get "catalyst control center has stopped working line interface" etc

i got this msg when i installed the 10.5 hot fix for the ati card any suggestions on how to fix this???? oh i AM a complete noob when it comes to pc talk so u almost need to draw me a pic when u tell me what to do or where to go to find things

thanks

Last edited by blackninja06 on Sun May 22, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

ccc not working  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ccc not working    ccc not working  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:07 am

Quick reply until the tech-heads come online,

Update your graphics card drivers again (which also re-installs Catalyst Control Centre) and hope that whatever the Hot Fix fixed on your graphics patch has now been fixed on the next release Grin

Technically you don't even need Catalyst Control Centre running in the background at all, not until you actually need it which you can then reach by right click desktop.
So if you want to disable it on startup so you don't get the warnings every time, press the start button + R key to open Run.

Type into run:
msconfig

then it will open a box, click startup tab, and scroll down until you find "Catalyst (r) Control Center" and just untick the little box.

Click OK and exit. It may ask for a restart but it's not necessary, it'll fix the problem next time you shut down.
Back to top Go down
blackninja06
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
blackninja06

ccc not working  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ccc not working    ccc not working  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:27 am

i just re-installed it but no avail it says something about the monitoring system has shut down i dunno ...
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

ccc not working  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ccc not working    ccc not working  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:02 am

did u uninstall the old drivers first? Sometimes causes issues with
ccc not installing esp when going back to older drivers.
Back to top Go down
blackninja06
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
blackninja06

ccc not working  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ccc not working    ccc not working  I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:47 am

yeh i did then it rebooted itself and automatically detected the driver settings and reinstalled it again

i'll try and do it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ccc not working  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ccc not working    ccc not working  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ccc not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Dear Chooky-
Jump to: