Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

lol sorry guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TripN
FORUM USER

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Ok ok sorry bois i havnt been around. been really busy but how about a friendly this Sunday evening Arica Habour or what ever map you guys want can we try for 12 v 12 if u cant we can do 10 or 8 its not biggie Smile thanks again fellas oh and Congrats on your scrimm win well done fellas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:14 am

Hey trip,

We need to find out which night we are playing in the sqdm comp first.

we may need to postpone the friendlies until that out of the way first.

In Memory of The 'Battlefield' Franchise 1942-2142
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TripN
FORUM USER

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:28 am

ok this sunday afternoon around 4pm nz time this is a tester so hope it goes well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Ok mate we'll see how we go. Hopefully enough guys will see this between now and then.

2pm AEST. If not... maybe we just push back until enough guys show up. A couple will be on. I myself cant be home until a few hrs later. Just play it by ear mate. We'll do our best.

Good luck. And thanks mate. Smile

TripN
FORUM USER

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:39 am

we need to set a time in stone really is sunday best for JKS ? if so how many could make it on a regular basis ? i can count 8 from my team can we set the time for say 2 pm Aussie EST which is 4pm NZ could do Stretch it to 5 NZ time but would be pushing it other wise we would have to do a after dinner game which is cool by me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:48 am

Trip i think the later the better for JKS, im pretty sure most of our guys wont be able to play until after 5 or 6 Aussie EST, something like that.
i could be wrong but talking to lylow etc they all cant make it until then

MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:52 am

Gaming is a late-night thing for me, always will be. I'm busy until about 7-8 PM every day.
(Although I can't compete in this scrim due to exams tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TripN
FORUM USER

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:33 am

sad face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:38 am

All been a bit of a blow out hasnt it mate Sad

I think its best if we wait until the SQDM Ladder is over. Only this weekend and the next, and then its all behind us.

Obviously the main trouble we've had is the 2 hour divide between Aus and NZ. We have managed to narrow down that Saturday and Sunday are our best scrim days. Its just times that seem to be eluding us now.

There must be a happy medium. Most scrims that we've been a part of have been set between 4pm and 8pm AEST. If we go right in the middle of that - say 6pm - then that becomes 8pm for you.

Its probably going to be the easiest time, on or around that time - but there will always be those that cant make it. Last weekend was obviously a bit of an abortion mate and I apologise. I just couldnt be home and the majority of the guys werent online earlier enough either.

Chalk it up to experience and if you still want to scrim with a bunch of nutters like us - then lets try for a date after the SQDM season.

Cheers Trip. Hope youre well,

Lyl's.

TripN
FORUM USER

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:29 am

its all good mate we will get there im sure yes you are right its time that gets us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

lol sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol sorry guys   lol sorry guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol sorry guys
Page 1 of 1