Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! Empty
PostSubject: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:19 pm

good job guys!
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:54 pm

WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN, GEARS OF WAR? TEXT CHANGES! WHHHYYYY! WHHHYYYYY

But seriously, it's looking good Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Peachy wrote:
WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN, GEARS OF WAR? TEXT CHANGES! WHHHYYYY! WHHHYYYYY

But seriously, it's looking good Smile

What I really love is when you lot click on the little link on the main forum "view posts since last visit". It'll show you interesting things like this:

https://jokersbattlefield.forumotion.com/t422p20-down-for-maintenance

The forums will be put back somewhat similar to their old appearance in a few days. If we want it all to work without headaches though - tortoise is going to beat the hare.
We'll get there slowly but surely, and hopefully Ive fixed the background image that had been impossible to remove from here until tonight.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Dude, every time I see posts with Middys sig's at the bottom I jizz my pants lol.

They're so fucking sick! Grin
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Peachy wrote:
Dude, every time I see posts with Middys sig's at the bottom I jizz my pants lol.

They're so fucking sick! Grin

Hahahaha thanks a lot man, they're becoming increasingly rare as I get busier. Hopefully I can knock off a few more soon.
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:50 am

MidnightBeast wrote:
they're becoming increasingly rare as I get busier. Hopefully I can knock off a few more soon.
Are you talking about wanking or posting?
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:30 pm

You be nice Gorby. Razz

Middy is our sig and graphics king. Youthful though he is - he is wise beyond his years.

(He promised to hook me up with a barely legal 17 yr old if I said that).

Sure hope the misses dont read this. lmao.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 am

Double post - but we seem to now have 2 threads dedicated to the same information.

So..........

And here we are on Wednesday night, and the forums are finally done. I can only hope that they never glitch up again and they continue to be displayed how we want them to be.

Ive made quite a few changes from the original theme - not just repairing the broken background image. But before I go into those changes in more detail however, I'd like to pass on a personal thank you to MidnightBeast for his tremendous effort in generating the images that we are now using.

Middy has not only been hard at work making signatures for all those that have requested them - he has also sat up with me over many many late nights (and early mornings) this last week creating the images we now see on our forum.

Without his input and effort and a hell of a lot of hard work, it wouldnt have been possible. So thank you mate. We now have a genuinely unique and 100% pure battlefield clan forum!

So - on to those changes. We now have:

• A JKS Clan artwork for our "who's online" area on the main page of the forum.
  • "Battlefield themed" icons for all our forums and threads. These include:
  • Icons for new posts
  • Icons for read posts
  • Icons for sticky's
  • Icons for locked threads
  • And icons for forum announcements.

Here's hoping you all enjoy the look of the new forums.

Personally Im pretty damn proud of what we've got here now. So keep the new posts coming!!!!!

And if youre not happy - please refer all complaints to midnightbeast@jokersbattlefield.com.au

Cheers! (And thanks again Middy Wink )

Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Didn't know where else to post this so this is close enough.

Just realised, the countdown on the homepage for Battlefield 3 has a typing error in it. Says Battledfield :L
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey middy! Thanks mate. That particular widget was made at about 3 am. Surprised I didnt spell it with a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at the end Tired

All fixed up now.

And on a secondary note to anyone reading this: Yes we have changed TS3 servers. The widget on the home page to join our TS3 will not be working for the time being, however hopefully in the future we will have it back online.

For those of you not in the clan that wish to join our new TS3..... while being a private server we are allowing certain friends of the clan to still have TS3 access. Please PM me or Union.Jack for more info.

Cheers lads.
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:12 pm

had to!
Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! Dagtags

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!   Forum is looking Schwwwweeet! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum is looking Schwwwweeet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: