Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catalystic app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catalystic
FORUM USER

Catalystic app Empty
PostSubject: Catalystic app   Catalystic app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:32 am

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) :catalystic

·First Name :Jonah

·Do you own a microphone?lol yeah

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*:yeah currently is with GSO (if you guys accept me i will leave)

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*:FUROX, SF, endzone ( was top 10 on cybergamer squadrush ladder for 4 months lol) for bc2, XF, zenoth for mondern warfare 2.

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats?no

·How often do you game online? 6 pm on words weeek days sometime i have outcome after school cant play.

·Favourite style of play? quick scope and medic

·Favourite vehicle? i dont drive vehicle lol

·Can you take a joke? ^^

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? was with softcore ladder for too long lol kinda bored of it. looking forward to a hardcore ladder wants to join the top clan and competitive gaming. And im a good friend of Nosey Smile

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? Yes i do

·Extra information: i have my past experienced in strating for squadrush from playing with the top 10 clan SF(endzone) we changed our name cuz new sponsor,

heres the link to my stats lol: http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/catalystic

contact infor
msn: jonahh_@live.com
xfire: pigboy1994
steam: gunsoz
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Catalystic app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalystic app   Catalystic app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi Catalystic. Thanks for applying to join the JKS Clan.

Mate there are a couple of issues with your app before we can begin the process of trialing you for clan membership.

Some of those issues need to be handled by admin but a couple you can help us sort out yourself.

First of all - as part of your app you agreed that you have read and accepted our clan rules. In those clan rules there is a specific section for applicants. You need to go to this link and confirm you have read them. (There is a specific sentence in there that I need to see you re-post here.)

The next thing I want to talk to you about is your current clan situation.
You are already a member of another clan - a clan that we compete with in ladders, a clan that we run across ingame, and a clan that can potentially read this thread.

I have to make it clear: JKS cannot accept you as a recruit if you are already a current member of another gaming clan.

So - what you can do: You need to inform GSO that you wish to leave them to join JKS. Then we need you to confirm that you have done that by replying in this thread here.
Only once you have left GSO can we begin the application process. And Im sure you realise that even at that stage there are no guarantees you will be accepted into JKS.
If you are willing to do that, then by all means continue with the application. However we cannot accept you into JKS if you wish to have one foot in each camp.

Im sure its the same with all the other clans you have been a part of - there is a level of commitment and loyalty we expect our members to have. Being a member of GSO and only leaving them IF you get into JKS doesnt exactly display that commitment to us. And naturally we dont accept dual memberships or members that join JKS only to be a part of scrims and not be true and active members.

Thanks once again for putting in the app. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Cheers mate,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
catalystic
FORUM USER

Catalystic app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalystic app   Catalystic app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 pm

sweet cheers for the reply.
I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full

yeah and about GSO i 4got to edit my aplication this afternoon. i have completely left the clan.

theres reason why i left ^^. i will explain to u in full detail.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Catalystic app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalystic app   Catalystic app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Feel free to send me a PM if its not something you feel youre able to talk about on a public forum mate.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
catalystic
FORUM USER

Catalystic app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalystic app   Catalystic app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 pm

i sent u pm. Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Catalystic app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalystic app   Catalystic app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Catalsytic has talked to me privately and wishes to withdraw his application.

Thanks for letting us know mate. Good luck in finding a new clan, catch you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
catalystic
FORUM USER

Catalystic app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalystic app   Catalystic app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:49 am

thanks you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catalystic app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalystic app   Catalystic app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalystic app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: