Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wadeski666's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wadeski666
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
wadeski666

Wadeski666's app Empty
PostSubject: Wadeski666's app   Wadeski666's app I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 am

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Wadeski666 (previously Sgt.Shultz from bf2)

·First Name : Wade

·Do you own a microphone? indeed i do

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: nope

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: none

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? never

·How often do you game online? 3-5 hours a day

·Favourite style of play? close assaults and dishin' out the ammo/health/repairs

·Favourite vehicle? t-90/M1A2

·Can you take a joke? gee, i dunno jocolor

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? DiRtYaNtDiRtY told me about you blokes, and that you play well as a team. For me, team play is most important

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? yes, yes i do
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Wadeski666's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wadeski666's app   Wadeski666's app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Gday Wadeski.

Sorry its taken anyone a day or so to reply to your application. One of our founders is away on a working holiday and Ive simply been too busy to reply in the last day or so. But none the less - better late than never.

Thanks for applying to join mate. I know dirty is your mate and he's told us your a pretty decent fella too. (Coming from dirty.... that might do your reputation more harm than good..... Haha - just kidding!) We look forward to getting to know you and seeing how you fit in with the guys.

Now normally at this point we'd get you to jump onto our JKS Clan Teamspeak server and we'd say gday. Unfortunately though, our TS3 server has died in the ass, and we are in the process of getting it all set up properly once again. So in the mean time, if you would like to go onto our backup TS3 channel by all means do so.

The address is : badcompany2.com.au
And the port is : 9987

Bearing in mind this is a shared community teamspeak, and the JKS clan has its own channel within that server. Pop on one night, find the JKS Clan Channel and say gday to anyone you see in there.

Once again - my apologies for taking 24 hrs to reply. Jump on TS and we'll see how we go.

Cheers,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Wadeski666's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wadeski666's app   Wadeski666's app I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:23 am

Hey wade.

Well Union Jack and I have seen how you fit in and how well you play.

Youre Dirty's mate and he vouches for you. From what we've seen, we've got no worries with you at all.

So congratulations, welcome to JKS!

Cheers mate. Pop on the clan tag the next time you go ingame.

- Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
wadeski666
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
wadeski666

Wadeski666's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wadeski666's app   Wadeski666's app I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:32 am

Excellent! Cheers guys! Ill put the tags on and look forward to serving with yas on the field Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wadeski666's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wadeski666's app   Wadeski666's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wadeski666's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: