Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drEmR
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files Empty
PostSubject: Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files   Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:02 am

I just stumbled across this, which is very very handy.

You may have noticed now that quite a lot of YouTube clips have got an option to "Watch in higher quality" - They've actually increased the resolution of the video, the sound quality, and changed the encoding type. Because the higher quality clips are in MP4, you can download them and play them if you have got Quicktime installed (Or if you think Quicktime is the devil like myself, something like this can play MP4, and every other format!) rather than having to download a dedicated flash movie player.

Anyhow, check this out: http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/04/download-youtube-videos-as-mp4-files.html

cheers
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files   Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 am

awsome dremr

thanks 4 that, it just help me out heaps
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files   Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Cool man. Save the vid, rather than DL something 5 times over, because you love it.

Lol. Very nice! Grin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow

Download YouTube Videos as MP4 Files
Page 1 of 1