Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good internet provider

Go down 
+2
Peachy
crakhore69
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

Good internet provider Empty
PostSubject: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 am

hey guys i put up my mates internet provider company to check out if your looking for better internet.

www.fortana.net.au

check it out and also check out the great responses they have been receiving on whirlpool.

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1570991

honestly i am about to churn across to them and i would advise anyone that wants really good service and an australian and possibly local help desk/technical support,not some indian country,to definitely give these guys a go.
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Wish I knew this a months ago. Sad
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:01 pm

didnt Mal clown or some 1 else enquire into this mob months ago and it was heaps expensive and shitzzzzzzzz?
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Just contacted them with a list of questions as I am always sceptical with the quality of ISP's out here in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully they're stable and legitimate, whirlpool definitely seems to like them.. Depending on how they answer my questions, I'm pretty sure I'll give them a try.
Back to top Go down
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 am

you wont be disappointed mate if they are avaiable in your area.

pipper they were a bit dear to start but now i think they are more compareable to most other isp's.have a read of whirlpool at the comments posted.i was even surprised by the really good responses.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 am

Ask him how far north he goes mate.

Ask him if he does Townsville too.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 am

Evil.Clown, if they do Griffith (middle of nowhere x10) I'm pretty sure they'll do the moon too Grin

Very very good support though, here's my communication between them and they may answer some of the questions at the back of your mind regarding gaming and such-like.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:18 pm

They sound really good dude. Let us know how you get on

Cracky ask him if he does Townsville mate. Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah ya cant beat customer service hey.

Speakin' to an Aussie and getting what youre initially promised - it'll go a long way even if they cant quite match the $$$$$ of the other ISP's.

Good luck fella's. Im doing ok with TPG, but the day they screw me over is the day I'll be callin' Fortana.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:55 am

yo clown.....mate is here at the moment and says townsville has access so anyone you know or yourself do yourself a favour and join up.really worth it.
Back to top Go down
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 am

just an update for you guys......i got churned onto fortana yesterday and had a good night gaming last night with pings down from 100 plus down to 60-70 and im now downloading a torrent at over 1.0MB/s where as i used to be on only 700kb/s on exetel.ill post new speed tests in appropriate thread later.well worth the change over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good internet provider   Good internet provider I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good internet provider
Page 1 of 1