Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good with the bad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

good with the bad Empty
PostSubject: good with the bad   good with the bad I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

bad all over i think, Vietnam has introduced that many different bugs and the hit rego has gone to the crap again. make it a different game i say.
I still have not played it but i get the all the bugs from it. ( i bet they wont do much support to it to fix the bugs seen its out and an expansion).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmJHRsojelE
this is a funny vid to watch. I wish people understood it more. I really dont but i feel it straight away in game play. Wheter they done something or i have a java update etc trojon on my side. The high ping player over 300 wont catch any off my bullets when i spray, no rego at all. this is so untrue in the game, making it feel so unplayable.

And sack the prick who detunned the m60. wish he was an aussie playing over here, would go on a mission to tag him every time i seen him.
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

good with the bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: good with the bad   good with the bad I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:23 am

there are fixes for this problem
Back to top Go down

good with the bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Vietnam-
Jump to: