Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

freddie got another good vid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

freddie got another good vid Empty
PostSubject: freddie got another good vid   freddie got another good vid I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:56 am

Just in case a few guys dont keep up with this guy , there's another great vid up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCyzB0CedM
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: freddie got another good vid   freddie got another good vid I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:49 am

Cool vid man. I try and watch them when I can, and Xume is up to speed on all his stuff. I hadnt seen that one though.

I love his visual effects. For a guy that isnt part of some huge studio with a mega budget, he does amazingly well. And the fact that he is willing to share how he does it - top bloke if you ask me.

Thanks for posting the link mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: freddie got another good vid   freddie got another good vid I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 am

Ah yeah, pretty sure I've seen all his videos. Sat down one night until about 4am watching them haha! He's got some great stuff Grin He's even managed to snag some big shot actors into helping him! Have you seen the Time Crisis one? Any Time Crisis fans will love it! Must find the link! >.<
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: freddie got another good vid   freddie got another good vid I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:45 am

Peachy wrote:
He's even managed to snag some big shot actors into helping him! Have you seen the Time Crisis one? Any Time Crisis fans will love it!

Must find the link!

There ya go Wink

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: freddie got another good vid   freddie got another good vid I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:24 am

lylow wrote:
Peachy wrote:
He's even managed to snag some big shot actors into helping him! Have you seen the Time Crisis one? Any Time Crisis fans will love it!

Must find the link!

There ya go Wink

He was getting big. poor bastard been struck down with cancer and wont make a come back they say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freddie got another good vid   freddie got another good vid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

freddie got another good vid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: