Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

screen keeps going small

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

screen keeps going small Empty
PostSubject: screen keeps going small   screen keeps going small I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:32 pm

when i playing some times the screen will shrink i go to the bc2 folder and in to setting.ini and the fullscreen which should be set to true is false....... i change it back and save folder and then with in 10 mins it does the same thing..... i go back to the bc2 folder and the fullscreen is back to false again wtf is going on here...... also when i start the game for first time and play my first round it will on ly last 15 mins andthe game will freeze up. i can esc and exit game back to main screen then choose the same or another server and it has no problems at all just does it on start up on the first game ..........can anyone help Cry Angry
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: screen keeps going small   screen keeps going small I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Sounds like a weird one mate. I dont really have an answer that jumps out at me either. Just make sure that the ingame options are all set up how you want them to be and all that.

My only suggestion is.... (and only for a test) why not make that "settings.ini" file READ ONLY. You know, right click --> properties --> tick "Read Only".

See if that helps. It'll lock all your settings completely though. So it wont be a permanent fix, as all your kit selections ingame wont be remembered from game to game or night to night.

But as something to try before switching the read only OFF - it cant hurt. Might give you some indication if its just a settings issue or if its a software problem?

Hope you find an answer mate.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: screen keeps going small   screen keeps going small I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 am

ok thanks cobba will try it ........... any sugestions on the connection drop out on the first game after starting the game.......... Grin
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: screen keeps going small   screen keeps going small I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:07 am

Re-install.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: screen keeps going small   screen keeps going small I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

screen keeps going small
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: