Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did U Know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 pm

That 6 bullets in the knee will kill u, read the youtube comments on bullet pattens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCnkp24O2BM&feature=related

did u know sniper rifle will unscope reload and fire on same targetted site without rescope. i didnt know that, maybe because i hate sniper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjzhiYp8bA0&feature=related

anyone got any other simple shit i missed? scratch
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

pressing Q when hovering over an ally medic/assault will shout out ''I NEED A MEDIC!''/''GIVE ME SOME AMMO!'' ???
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:22 pm

MiddyAUS wrote:
pressing Q when hovering over an ally medic/assault will shout out ''I NEED A MEDIC!''/''GIVE ME SOME AMMO!'' ???

yeah got that one. how about making the russian speak fuking english, like bf2142. dammed if i seen that setting to change.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Its in music, Language, You get the choice of Localized or another. Mess about with it Smile
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:02 pm

MiddyAUS wrote:
Its in music, Language, You get the choice of Localized or another. Mess about with it Smile
thought it was in there, i did muck around abit , but be easy if they made it easier. ta will muck around again. explains why i have screamed for ammo or first aid and they have had the same problem as me. not easy to find.

anyone had any luck with user con file or similar?

im a bit pissed when doing this , if i take a while to respond it's because I'm waiting to get pissed again to answer..... Batting Eyelashes
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

How do u make rpg trace after a dart like some do. i cant figure it out? Neutral
Back to top Go down
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 pm

localized voice setting has a bug - it will reset back to Russian when you restart the game (usually)

To lock onto a tracer dart:
- ask Google
this is the best instructional vid I could find

but this one is more fun

CG projectile moves faster & turns sharper than RPG too.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 am

Ta there nice info vids, wish i seem em couple months ago. Love the info on hellfire from the same group. nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:35 am

just seen this one. call me slow if want. hold E key early when running towards m-com to stop picking kits up. God that use to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 am

did u know u can knife through steel walls. a recon drop a motion mine and i could see the ammo pak on the other side off wall, So i went right up to wall aimed over ammo pak and bang got him. Did U Know Throug11
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 am

Yep, through steel walls, and even concrete walls. Its like there is a 1 metre area in a big cube around everyone. If you swing the knife within that area, and you are roughly facing the enemy - youll stab him. Regardless of walls, fences even stairs.

Stabbed UP at a guy above me the other day, when I was walking up a stair case. He was on the floor above, but I still got him.

Its unrealistic BS, but we all love DICE so much , that who could ever get upset at their monumental fuck up at encoding a console game for the PC?
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:46 am

lylow wrote:
Stabbed UP at a guy above me the other day, when I was walking up a stair case. He was on the floor above, but I still got him.

I guess his voice is an octave or two higher then... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Castrato.... old school! Time Out!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did U Know   Did U Know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did U Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: