Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hello To All Our New Forum Users

Go down 
+14
Bu11ett
Neilus
Angel
Au_reefer
lylow
wadeski666
Union.Jack
StabbyMcStabby
RollMop
noncombat
MrHounddog
c44u2
equip3d
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
FORUM USER
Admin

A Hello To All Our New Forum Users Empty
PostSubject: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:34 am

G'day everyone. Welcome to the home of *=JKS=* The JOKERS clan. As users of the forum, we would love for everyone to get the full potential out of the threads, topics and posts.

So if we could make this request: That everyone please fill out their "profile information". We'd like to know where you're from, and what you're interests are. You never know when you'll find something in common with another member or user.

For example - I bet you didnt know that X-ume and Woolly were both into womens dress ups.
Who knows what we'll find out when we all use all the bells and whistles the forum has to offer.

So get involved, and make The JOKERS clan forum a great place to hang out, chat and have a laugh.

Cheers - *=JKS=* admin.
Back to top Go down
https://jokersbattlefield.forumotion.com
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm

hello, ps lylow is really, really gay
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm

I see you found the forums then Equip3d
Back to top Go down
MrHounddog
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 am

Hello to All looking forward to getting to know every one and thank you for letting me join no doubt i will catch up c u soon on the battlefields of 2142

Arrrrrrrhhooooooooo
MrHounddog

Last edited by MrHounddog on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrHounddog
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 am

By the way sorry for the delay in saying hello as i just got back from holidays

MrHounddog
Back to top Go down
noncombat
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:40 pm

haha nioce
Back to top Go down
RollMop
FORUM USER
RollMop

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

A BIG HELLO to all cheers
See you on the BattleField Rambo
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Oh ey.

Didn't realise this thread was here.

Waddup!? Long time no see!
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey staby how ya been mate? Tried Bc2 yet?
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Yeah, guess the name I play as and add me as a friend.
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:57 pm

I've seen you I'm pretty sure Grin
Back to top Go down
wadeski666
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
wadeski666

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:57 am

hi everybody. mate of dirtyantdirty here. he told me about you blokes so here i am. hope to see yas on the field.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Gday mate. Nice to have you on the forums. Dirty was mentioning you the other night.

Be happy for you to come and join us online - and get dirty to give you our TeamSpeak details so you can talk with all of us when you're gaming.

Cheers mate. Take it easy.

Lylow.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:33 pm

hey guys, im back for one week only, then back to the mines, was going to join for a few games of bc2, whats changed in the last 8 months, new maps etc.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Hey mate.

Well there is the Vietnam add on - came out around Xmas last year. Already died in the ass.

There are 4 new maps for regular BC2 - bigger BF2 style tank maps - and our TS3 is stuffed so we are using a community hosted TS.

If you wanna come say hi - pop on over to
Address: badcompany2.com.au
Port: 9987
and just look for the JKS channel.

Enjoy your week off work mate. Long time no see. Hope to catch you one night before you get back to the grindstone.

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:03 pm

doesnt look like ill be able to play now between head butting the wall and crying like a baby i just cant seem to find my game. just moved into a massive new house and have boxes everywhere, and the fact that i did not pack any of them cause i was away working the games could be anywhere. not a happy person right now.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Least we know youre still alive and kicking mate. Make sure it stays that way so that when you get back home next time you can have a hit out.

Heck - next time youre online it'll all just be about Battlefield 3 Wink

Never mind mate. Take it easy! Good luck with it all.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Just look for the box marked "Kitchen Utensils"
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Au_reefer wrote:
Just look for the box marked "Kitchen Utensils"

And if anything is vibrating - then thats your electric shaver..... Im Innocent! Quiet
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:50 pm

gay if thats what you wanna call it mate Thats Tops!
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:25 pm

found it Smile, now just gotta download the updates etc. when is bf3 released, and im hoping my system should handle it. cant justify another upgrade just yet seeings i rarely use the thing
ill download teamspeak etc and try get online tonight

Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:17 pm

quick question guys are stomp clan hacks or what, i was playing last night and from memory i have never seen such high scores in this game in a single round especially considering all three of there clan were sitting on around 15000 points and 80 kills each, not sure i could be wrong but i did also get killed in some fucking wierd ways on spawning a number of times by them.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Nah mate, we've run across the STOMP guys before. STOMP RodGT4 was a 2142 player and a really decent bloke.

Not a hack clan unless things have changed dramatically over there during the last year.
Back to top Go down
Angel
FORUM USER
Angel

PostSubject: Hey JKS   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 am

Hey guys

Just a quick hello, and introduction!
I have met a couple of your members already, and for those that don't know me I am a member of Armed Assassins Grin

By the way we should get another friendly scrimm happening soon!! Grin

Cheers
=Aa= Angel
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 am

Hey angel, sorry it took me so long to reply - busy weekend around our place.

Its good of you to jump on the forums and say gday. We'll do our best to organise something with Trip or your other admins, Im sure our guys will be up for it.

Maybe in a week or two? See how it goes. Anyway - thanks again, feel free to post up some comments on the forums, the more the merrier!

- Lyl's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hello To All Our New Forum Users   A Hello To All Our New Forum Users I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hello To All Our New Forum Users
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next