Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sqdm scrim

Go down 
+3
cranky
Union.Jack
Bubba
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

sqdm scrim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sqdm scrim   sqdm scrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:00 am

i used it, with the scrim against Gen and it worked fine, will give it a go if it has a problem can always do a quick restart
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: sqdm scrim   sqdm scrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am

How did your scrim go against Gen?
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: sqdm scrim   sqdm scrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 pm

good luck all drunken
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: sqdm scrim   sqdm scrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 pm

We won the scrim against Gen, but needed an extra round to do so, pretty much all of my guys first ever scrim i was pretty proud of them
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: sqdm scrim   sqdm scrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Bubba - my guys are all set to go. Ive handed round the password and made sure the rules are all understood.

On a personal note - I mentioned to you last night that I may be 10 minutes late getting home. I appreciate your offer of starting the scrim a few minutes later than the scheduled 7pm on the dot, but hopefully I wont need you to do that.
Mate, simply put: If everything goes wrong on my side of the tracks and I am not there by 10 past 7, Ive got a replacement member all set to go. He'll jump in for me, and X-ume will be the JKS admin to talk to.

Good luck with the scrim. Hope your boys do well and come a close 2nd to JKS Razz

Hahaha, cheers mate and thanks again for organising it all.

Lyl's
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: sqdm scrim   sqdm scrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Gday to everyone who was interested in the outcome of the SQDM scrim organised by Ruthless Killers.

As stated previously the match was between RK, Genesis Gaming, Australian Elite Shooters ( -=AES=- ) and JKS.

Im pleased to announce that JKS got across the line with about 10 kills to spare finishing ahead of AES and RK, with GG rounding out the finishing order.

Id like to publicly thank Bubba for all his hard work in organising a successful evening and to all the other clans that took part.

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did, regardless of who won.

Cheers everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sqdm scrim   sqdm scrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sqdm scrim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2